1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Khan need a correction

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by vulgaire, Jun 7, 2021.

1. vulgaire

vulgaire New Member

I will make it brief, for the last 4 weeks, Khan became a hustle.

We tried lvl 0 , Lvl 1 and lvl 3

I can assure you that the boss has bugs, sometimes he spawns mobs so that you can hit him better (at last 25 mins) and sometimes he gets bugged so no mobs and after hitting it with 15+ member as today he despawned at 30%
    I think it's not feasible to have Khan like retail. Gamez's population statistically doesn't hold for it. We are not asking for an easy Khan as before but at last, a nerf of 30 % or 40% because now it's tilting everybody. Hope you consider it & thank you for your time

NinjaRivo, Nefpitou and karanomori like this.
  2. Grimspell

Grimspell Shai Goddess of GameZ

We went to do it yesterday with 2 plats but the same thing happened. Despawned at around 10%

Jujuba likes this.
  3. vulgaire

vulgaire New Member

PS : We know the mechanic of shooting, Overhit shots, fast shots everything so yeah please intervene on the matter...

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I have forwarded this thread to our Dev @Kolka so he can take a look into this matter with the information that you guys are bringing.

Tbh, I'm not sure if there's anything wrong with our Khan's status right now, but as a player myself and having seen Khan being defeated on retail, I'm not comfortable on doing it with my guild anymore.
    Maybe it's time to recruit War Heroes? :oops:

5. vulgaire

vulgaire New Member

if Khan don't bugg and spawn mobs he would be doable, but being sooo tanky and not spawning mobs is kinda waste of time now people on guild are discouraged to do it anymore

6. silentdaze

silentdaze New Member

Basically, Khan is tankier than Vell's. Lmao

7. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

The old khan was awesome :D Easy to do 10-15 man. It used to be a fun guild activity.

Now guildies don't even want to try.

8. bryanchi

bryanchi New Member

+1 to this. Make Khan like it used to be a month ago, or go what the OP has suggested.

9. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

After investigation we found that now possible to spawn khan when other body of khan not deleted and it make him not spawn mobs. Its be fixed on next maintance. About cannon damage - its intended, they use same formula of engine what some player skill uses so impossible to buff cannons and not broke player skills. So cannon damage will be stay like now, its intended, monster spawn must be fixed on next restart.

10. bryanchi

bryanchi New Member

I don't know how many guilds do khan now with these changes in cannon damage but i'm pretty sure it had affected a lot of small to even larger guilds negatively. Group content like this is almost gone as well

NinjaRivo likes this.