1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kicking to character selection

Discussion in 'Problems' started by CzarrnyKot, Oct 31, 2018.

1. CzarrnyKot

CzarrnyKot New Member

When I'm near Veila (even out of town, but close to) game is kicking me to character selection over and over again... Sometimes it's kicking me back to Gamez Laucher. I've never any problems like this, last week it happened to me 2 times but after logging back I can normally go to the town. From yesterday I can't do anything close to Veila because of kicks. This make this server unplayable for me. Only thing that helps me is to run as fast as I can to leave town. I didn't do any updates yesterday so I have no idea what is the problem. My internet connection is perfect, no more than 40 ping and I'm playing at highest graphic settings.
    EDIT: Same thing happens when I get close to Heidel. And I'm playing on EU server but same thing happens on NA everytime :(

What I've tried:
    -Full GamezBD reinstall (with deleting all files in documents)
    -Escape option via www
    -Force Check
    -Get to Veila on different character (same problem)
    -Changing graphic options
    -Changing channels
    -DNS flush
    -Turning off antivirus
    -Reset PC (lol)
    My OS and graphics drivers are up to date.
    And of course, nothing of these didn't help.

Please help me with this problem I really like this server :banghead:

Problem is.... Half-solved now. I've dowloaded lastest version of Black Desert (from official website) and new Gamez Laucher and now it works... A bit. I can go to the town and I can run through Heidel without kicking but still I can't get close to storage or marketplace in Veila (???). The problem was the worst when I dowloaded only laucher and let him to dowload all the files. And I have tragically lags in towns... Solid 100+ FPS but can't open inventory, can't summon horse etc. Always after this lag I got kicked to the character selection.

I'm still looking for any solution... Any ideas or ANYTHING about this problem. Pls send help T_T

2. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

3. xSagaZ

xSagaZ New Member

Same problem with me... Please Need A Help :(

Edit: Fixed, Running Out Of Village for 5 - 10 M

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  4. Hostile02

Hostile02 New Member

Hey, Been playing near a month on Gamez, decided to donate 50 dollars for some premium and other stuff for the eshop. But now after playing so long, just recently after downloading this update i crash very shortly after joining. I'd love to play the server again, and I just need some help so I can play again. Any help would be appreciated!

-Hostile02

5. ZoSo54054

ZoSo54054 New Member

Same problem for me. DC in under 5 minutes every time after log in. Using a VPN resolves this issue for me but i do not want to use a VPN only to stay logged into this game alone.

6. shadowdemd

shadowdemd New Member

Same problem :'(

7. CzarrnyKot

CzarrnyKot New Member

I can't find any solution by myself. I still can't run into towns... I guess it's something with internet connection but my ping is no more than 30 and internet speed is about 90Mb/s (same upload speed). I'm not using wifi. I did DNS flush and I've tried to switch to Google DNS (I had no internet when I did it) (ew)

8. CzarrnyKot

CzarrnyKot New Member

What have you done in the last patch?????
    Now game is TOTALLY unplayable for me and nothing helps. I left my characters in the middle of nothing... I got kicks only when there was too many people near me. Before patch I was just running from Velia/Heidel and game worked, now I can't do anything. I'm choosing character and getting insta-kick to laucher or character selection.... I didn't change anything. And still didn't get ANY solution from mods/GMs.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  9. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

Same thing happening to me after the small patch tonight.