1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

{[ Kitty Raiders ]} Legion thread

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by aecoon, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

yeah it was some good fun :D
    and more will come

2. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for fort wars! ;)

2 people like this.
  3. Unleashed

Unleashed No Fear. No Mercy.

oh yush ! very fun togepi. thank you for attempting, and doing something about the influence ratio. please, do try for more of our forts! :)

1 person likes this.
  4. vRisen

vRisen Banned

That last raid sucked. :<

We went to fight you guys and came back to dux and he was back to 100% hp. =/

1 person likes this.
  5. aecoon

awww man how could i miss this :D still forts go vouln 4am my time so im beat when u guys start :p hehe
    but yeah its nice to seee some asmos finally take part :p
    bring back fort pvp. was fun guys

6. Unleashed

you know togepi, we had no idea that you guys were at our fort, me and Minibug decided to go flying around abyss just to go check just for fun, and we stumbled upon a few of tomodachi's taking down the gate.. and 20 minutes into your raid, it was just still me and Minibug, then until later some of the kitty's were done with Dark Poeta, lol.

we wouldve lost Siel Eastern.. good fight my tomodachi friends.

7. Unleashed

[​IMG]

LOL

1 person likes this.
  8. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

Yea, the Krotan General's HP being stuck at below half HP, I beleive was a bug...they regen HP as soon as everyone's dead. But still, had quite some fun myself lol (until I saw SealClubber and freaked out and just went in to die repeatedly...), happy to see that the abyss is finally getting the fights it's supposed to get, instead of just having people fight right at the landings' doors... >.>..

Btw, thanks for showing up man ^.^!

9. lilithx3

lilithx3 ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ʀᴀɪᴅᴇʀs ᴏɢ ʙʀɪɢ. ♥ Forum Legend

What the fudge broseph! you better be online :c

10. Slyther

What did I do now?? D: *go hides in a corner*

11. aecoon

*drunk pvp night* let the fun begin :D

12. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Looks like you guys need a little more DPS for divine fort. o_o

I had dps meter up and your highest hitter was doing ~1.3k. :s

13. lilithx3

lilithx3 ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ʀᴀɪᴅᴇʀs ᴏɢ ʙʀɪɢ. ♥ Forum Legend

Half of us were drunk... you woke us up a little. We need wayy more dps but we tried sir.

14. Slyther

We should try joining forces LOL....what you saw in there was actually 2 alliances killing that thing...he's got 120 mill HP and even a single interruption from anything, even with 3 alliances, a 5 minute interruption could cause the whole raid to fail lol...I personnally gave up today after seeing LFG and my whispers bar getting flooded by elyos begging me not to take over Divine lol..kinda frustrating when your own race doesn't want to get benefits, ranging from access to AS and the Honorary Black Cloud title, to having reduced prices on everything and actually being the race with the hardest fort to take over...

Oh btw, most, if not all Kitty Raiders and some Primals where drunk or really doped up in that raid..this one guy came from having some medical treatment..boy was he high LOL...

In any case, the fort is yours if you want it lol, Elyos sure as hell don't want it and I'm personally tired of dealing with noobs lol. Even though your appearance was quite annoying, I enjoyed seeing asmos and elyos trying their hardest to fight while that boss was aoe'ing the crap out of everyone...3-way chaotic PvP..LOVED IT! They should make the Balaur AI more complicated so those 3-way pvp situations are given way more often lol

15. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

Like half the time I am on the game I am stoned out of my mind.

16. vRisen

vRisen Banned

If we did decide to take it, I'd hope you didn't interrupt me like I did you guys. Not to brag, but I made over 100 kills in 30 minutes. xD

I saw you guys do like only 5 mil damage in 10 minutes and I knew you weren't doing enough DPS to kill it in time. I calculated it while waiting and figured out that you need at least 33k dps to kill it. And that's counting all 60 minutes, so you might wanna have 35k dps.

I'm sure we could do it if we teamed up though. All of us would have to bring as many dual-wielders as possible, but it would work.

17. Slyther

Yea, I did tell everyone to not bring that many casters since the reptile dude silences every 5 seconds, but no one listened.. as a result, my dual-mace wielding glad had aggro quite a few times with autoattack, while I was in another screen TRYING to heal lol
    .. and yea, you guys raiding us definitely caught some people unprepared.. I was trying to triple-client myself, with a Pentium Processor, 2GB RAM, Nvidia 9400GT Computer.. -50FPS FTW xD..

I was just kidding around with the teaming up idea, since having asmos and elyos working together would definitely be some trouble lol, but if you think it's doable, count me in on organizing it xD....I'm always going to try crazy ideas that could actually work xD..actually bringing only legions that listen and not doing LFG at the last moment, and things could go well lol. If you meant, getting on a single race together and doing it, that sounds more boring lol..xD

I definitely would like to see asmos and elyos working together just like they did in the story on the aion online page when the dredgion caught them by surprise lol. Only difference I would like to see would be us actually killing that thing instead of it killing us lol

http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/The+Dredgion+-+Lore

PS: What add-on are you using to measure DPS and stuff? Would come in handy to find out the best DPS build for me =P..currently using a 6-slot SW plate set full Crit Strike and using dual NTO Maces socketed with full Attack and with 20% 188 DMG Godstones. Gives almost same DPS as NTO Swords Would, but the Magic Boost Causes the Godstones to hit for 500's Instead.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  18. vRisen

vRisen Banned

I could see us working together, but in the end, someone might decide to AoE the other faction and try to steal the kill. I'll ask around and see if anyone would want to do it though. May the best DPS alliance win? :p

Advanced Combat Tracker with AionParse.dll.

What's your crit with your set?

19. Slyther

Main Hand
    Attack 575 (612 with aion's strength)
    Accuracy 2306
    Crit Strike 709

Off-Hand
    Attack 566 (602 with aion's strength)
    Accuracy 2306
    Crit Strike 709

Att Speed 0.9

Full SW 6-Slot Set socketted with full Crit Strike. 2 NTO Maces socketted with full Attack +5, and Vaizel's Wll Godstones. Also using a Jotun's Blacksmith Leather belt, NTO Helm, and WoC lv2. This is my PvE-Only Set. Still trying to get the second 188 DMG Godstone since the AP Wipe made things harder for me lol. ATM using a 94 DMG 20% Godstone on the second Mace.

Regarding working together, I'll ask around too lol. Divine goes vuln I think only Tuesdays and Saturdays. Saturdays would be prefferable since most people have jobs or school. It could be rather hard to have people cooperate tho. Only reason I am for it is cause I no longer care who gets the fort, as long as it is taken down. Elyos obviously really hate being helped, so I see no reason for elyos to have it lol.

20. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Is that your crit without scroll/food?

Also, godstones don't really affect dps much. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.