1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kolka banned me unfairly restricted access

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by zenrose, Oct 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenrose

zenrose New Member

I was playing my game on 10th October 2021 then i typed something funny for making ppl funny but then someone sweared my family then i sweared him too(a lot) then this guy reported me to kolka then i pm to kolka to explain the situation(i dont know if we contact someone about ban u make it 2 days longer) but kolka said you sweared the gamezbd family then you come to me and wanting to open ur account cuz i said in eu admins ban you only 1hour chat ban when you swear someone and i said thats unfair then kolka i will add 2 days to your ban . I said ok but suddenly kolka changed his/her opninon and banned my account i didnt understand why did he do that.(i sweared the Wirane family name probably this guy is kolka s friend because normally kolka never cares about other ppl i know that because when i check server chat everyone swear ppl's religion , family etc and noone ban them but when i swear to wirane kolka went crazy and my account got banned by restricted access(that writes on website) i dont give my right to kolka he has no right to do that.Also he banned me from telegram what a arrogant(idc if he is the server owner)

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

We don't discuss bans in public.
    Try contacting him or Carl in a private message to resolve things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.