1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kolka's Helper NPC

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bamboozled, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Bamboozled

Bamboozled New Member

The kolka's helper NPC is great, being able sell extra guranteed pens off nice. But sometimes there's a little risk that I know a few people have encountered, if you accidentally misclick while turning in Cartian/Pila Fe/Relic scrolls then you might sell your spare PEN gear.
    A decent solution to this would be, make it so that you cannot sell gear to the Kolka's helper NPC if the item has crystals transfused in them similar to the marketplace. That'll prevent people's main gear from being mistakenly sold at a click and give people a chance to back out of the sale if they do click something they dont mean to sell.

2. Pan94

Pan94 New Member

or just lock your fucking gear lmfao

3. Bamboozled

Bamboozled New Member

Unless there was a change since I posted this, locking gear doesn't matter when selling to the Kolka NPC. It'll sell anyway, One of my guild members unfortunatly "tested" that.