1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kunga bug!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by YooMin, Nov 25, 2021.

1. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Bug Name:
    Kunga bug!
    Bug Description:
    I have no idea what doing there Kunga, when I have kill the Van Riker. And when I kill him absolutely nothing dont get. So I don't understand what doing there and that happening always when I go this daily quest. Absolutely useless Kunga, only iriting me that.
    How to reproduce/proof:

2. ZeroFox

ZeroFox New Member

This issue exists since previous build, and is not related to Kunga specifically. More info:
    Any third or second boss each second day (2nd & 3rd bosses vary when you enter Pit each day) in Pit of Undying is summoned incorrectly. More specifically, wrong boss list:
    -T2 - Kunga, second boss (haven't done tier 2 since I moved to 3+) as per this report
    -T3 - Kauha, third boss (summons Kardun instead, while Kardun daily quest works correctly)
    -T4 - Duran, third boss (summons Ascendra instead)
    -T5 - Not entirely sure, think it was again Duran, which is second boss on Pen token.
    Workaround when this happens is quite simple, which is why this probably is a low-prio issue. Simply kill or die to the boss (dying is faster always) or change channel / re-enter Pit after wrong boss was summoned and you've cancelled the quest. The second time quest is accepted it's a 100% chance for correct spawn.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
  3. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Ohh Thank you i thought is it only Kunga.