1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Last Call part 8 (Lumiel)

Discussion in 'Media' started by tritium, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

I really dont get why they say too many clerics, and they have problems with them =_= the point is to survive and clerics are meant to support and keep the group "alive" having two clerics makes it much more effective, oh and Epicheals is a dps build so 2nd group had a cleric and a wanna-be-sorc on cloth set :D

2. liainnya

liainnya Proficient

Its just funny how you guys post same pictures over and over again. :lol: What about making new ones? Oh and dont forget about good angles...so you can capture just our group and 2 elys (forgetting about the 30 others behind u). :pinched:

And hmm...I cant really see what you call "a zerg" on the last 2 pictures.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  3. Jessica

inb4 timtaylor : would say that I posted pyre's pic 100x, I posted that pic thrice.

4. alexexe

alexexe Expert

it's easy to play elys in gelk...right now most of the ing elys are pro zerger...they are playing in gr with 2 clerics and they never leave that fort without 5x more ppl...right now i killed 7 ppl with oneuproad in ing(some divinity member) and they come with 2sm(kickyou, aplyer) 2 clerics (artenia, merkbath) and 10 more ppl just for 2...and most of them are all full abg players. I don't know why ppl are complaing that we are playing in big grs when it's imp to make duo because of this Divinity legion...2vs20 it's imposible no matter what.

5. Shunko

Shunko Expert

Explain please?

6. alexexe

alexexe Expert

asmos in gelk are not playing with alot of full abg clerics or sms and they are not camping the fort...they are camping the crossroads

7. Shunko

Shunko Expert

Okay let me explain a little the difference between gelkmaros and ignission.

Ignission:
    Windstreams to abuse to escape.
    Easy to switch between forts and undiborg.
    A convenient floating island that is easy to protect and perfect to regroup.

Gelkmaros:
    No windsreams to escape.
    Asmos only at fort, no places to alternate.

Gelkmaros is infinitely harder than ignis.

8. tritium

tritium Proficient

Elyos don't even hold inggison, i wonder how they could dominate gelk :D

3 people like this.
  9. mical01

mical01 New Member

easy to play elyos in gelk? how so? right now as im typing this me and a grp of 5 other elyos (2 others from my legion) are pvping in gelk and we are fighting a zerg of probably 20+ asmos...asmos are constantly camped out zerging in gelk and if any type of pvp shows up u guys do the same exact thing...call in more asmos for a small grp or even 1 ely...srsly? tell me how its easy bro, cuz id like to know.... i have yet to participate in an alliance of elyos pvping in gelk, cuz they always stay in ingg and wait for u guys to show up, which u do every day pretty much...

10. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

im a zerg,definetely a solo ZERG :D..what's with zerging?.

ZERGING=FUN..
    stop posting if u hate LC,i know every person posting here hates LC cause they're just wipe easily..
    just accept the fact that u cant won the LC's good teamplay..

:) btw nice vids..
    and btw im not a LC member,i just <3 them :)

4 people like this.
  11. Jessica

Kiyomie, Cool story bro. Now this is a real screenshot of getting zerged. We were trying to taunt u out of that fortress but you all dont want to come and have fun. And because Im lagg I got caught in that stupid fortress.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. mical01

mical01 New Member

i dont hate LC, and i dont constantly get wiped by them broskii... i just dislike certain players who like to talk trash, and act hard behind their large grp or alliance, but wen i see them out in the open 1v1 or even 1v2 they get wtf-rolled...

like yesterday, saw andoh and a temp or glad i think in SC, i was solo on my sm, killed andoh, who btw used DP on me and didnt kill me, went to kill the templar, andoh self rezzes, pops a DP food and then DP's me AGAIN, to finally kill me...i mean 1v2? COME ON MAYN!!! still have yet to fight a sorc 1v1 that doesnt use the o-shit button even wen outnumbering their opponent...i thought andoh was good before that but eh, proved me wrong bro

13. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

ohh really?o_O
    btw sorry for what i did with Great Gen Sagacity cause i was soloing inggi last day(with epicheal),and meet him with a glad+more ely's but he use illu gate -.-..so me and epicheal moved to temple of scales and saw him out so i decided to SB him+epic's CL..soooo yay <3 i killed him..huehuesehue..peace bro just a game :)

14. alexexe

alexexe Expert

ofc it's easy...im talking about big fights...like 2,3 grs fighting with alot more...Invalid target it's pushing back 20 asmos to the fort with 1 group...imagine what they can do with 3 grs and more clerics:) asmos campers are not playing in grs and they dont have 2 clerics or 2sms in gr like Divinity legion or OB...they have the perfect abg groups and they are still hideing in ing fort...the asmos campers are not playing in grs and most of them are not full abg because the good players are in ing. The problem it's that elyos need more players with balls ;)

Streams are useles because they never never leave the fort...i'm talking about the big fights...not solo. Yesterday we was 5 asmos in temple of scales vs 20 elys(governor and 2 great general was there(sarutoboy and lauer)+ same persons full abg like artenia(cleric)+more sms and clerics ) and they didnt fight and w8 for us to come inside the fort( but i left ing because this was to lame) :| i'm still thinking to come back to elys side...because each day elys are more pro zerger...they never never leave the fort and they are playing in perfect full abg grs(not randoms).

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  15. mical01

mical01 New Member

meh, guess its the same on both sides then to be honest cuz i logged on one morning after getting off work, went to temple of scales where there was a large grp of elyos fighting u guys, i asked in chat and even shout for an invite to a grp or alliance many times and didnt get one, either nobody speaks english or ppl just arent smart enough to grp up...cant coordinate if u dont grp and especially if u dont have heals keeping up the dps'rs...

16. Shunko

Shunko Expert

You think gelkmaros is better? hahahahaha. if you wipe the crossroads once they will all hug inside the fort untill they have 3x your numbers.

17. Jessica

Shunko its the same. Right now Im alone trying to kite them to the rock and 6 people didnt kill me on the cliff(abg mr set ftw!)I jumped to the rock and no one followed.

18. alexexe

alexexe Expert

still much better...they have the perfect full abg grs and still not comeing out...told u 5x :)) 20vs5 and still hideing

19. Shunko

Shunko Expert

And when std me ryu and temi were in gelkmaros, you think they didnt hug in fort untill they had 40 vs 4?

20. Zodiark

Zodiark New Member

Are you Jesha ?
    LOL, Noob ... :sideways:

TRITIUM : SOLO PARA TI ... ME DISTE LASTIMA COMO GLADIADOR ESPERO NO VOLVER A VERTE ... Y SABES PORQUE LO DIGO Y NO FUE ZERG ahhahaahahha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.