1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Last Call PvP Video by jc

Discussion in 'Media' started by Jessica, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovesalot

lovesalot New Member

i agree with her/him on this one gotta debuff these guys son, and shout outs to Grrr and Xyle them mah nigguahs but other than that nice pvp vid ^^

2. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

That's true, xD I just spammed aoe heal here and splendor of purification, it was hard doing skills while being hit so much, maybe quite a bit sleepy too. TBH as a cleric now, finding it hard to focus on what i should do I definitely need more practise, like while im healing checking for hps and stateeffects while looking at the screen and checking where I should stand and heal or if some sorc is ready to lightburst me :D definitely shud learn that. I saw several sorcs near me that time oh and our group needs to mark and aim one person, t'was really a bad pvp video but I just wanted to share it :D coz I think we still did good trying to survive XD

3. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

After hearing that song i just closed the vid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.