Loading...
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Dismiss Notice
  8. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Launcher Crashing

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Cously, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cously

    Cously New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    It loads well until I put my password then click "Connect". Game was working fine 6 hours ago when I had to AFK. Is the server down? Anywhere I can check? I appreciate any help please.
     

    Attached Files:

    • BDO.png
      BDO.png
      File size:
      416.6 KB
      Views:
      7
  2. Noyah

    Noyah The Heart of the Place Admin

    Joined:
    May 10, 2011
    Messages:
    12,824
    Likes Received:
    13,364
    Trophy Points:
    713
    Check the other threads regarding the same problem. The server is not down but the launcher is crashing for whatever reasons.
    This will be resolved soon.
     
    Cously likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page