1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Launcher stopped responding

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Voidz, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Voidz

Voidz New Member

Closed the game in order to activate premium. When I opened the game again there was a small patch/update. Ever since then the launcher will freeze and become unresponsive. Tried on 2 other computers and all 3 computers stopped working. I've wiped all Gamezbd files and reinstalled the game, disabled firewall and nothing works. This started happening today. Is this a known issue with the latest patch?

Nothing was changed, stopped working after the same launcher update. No error message, launcher simply hangs and can only be closed with ctrl+alt+del.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2023
  2. Voidz

Voidz New Member

Problem is solved, was an ISP issue.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to the GameZ-network forum community, hope that your stay with us will be a fruitful one.

Just wanted to let you know;
    This is usually completely unnecessary nowadays, since the likelihood of writing the game wrongly during the installation process, is Extremely low to the point of non-existence. Reinstalling a game "Usually" doesn't change anything at all, and it is just a waste of time.

Hence my two valuable tips in the "fixing most errors" thread; Get the torrent version of the game, and keep a copy of it, super easy and quick reinstallation if ever needed, since storage is no longer a massive problem as it used to be. Always run a file-check first of all, it is usually (that's a whole bunch of usually's) all that is needed to fix things.

Voidz likes this.