1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Let's Talk] Elyos & Asmos

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Frenemy, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Well if you all have seen the fact that there is no race Leader. So it's difficult indeed to control a big amount of people but during event people knw they have to rush and smack the enemy race to win. So this is quiet simple to do.

We could talk about the time on forum and via PM here or in-game between Legions and players to agree who will come.

One more thing is that GMs could help as well from their side ;) I would like them to take part in it ^_^

2. Chixhater

Chixhater New Member

Another thing, some strong elyos players transfered to asmos. I wonder why...

3. LUSTY THE ASMODIAN RANGER

LUSTY THE ASMODIAN RANGER New Member

ummm....

dont think we need to have our fun given to us in a micromanaged dose .... i feel that we as asmos are in the same boat as far as wanting a controlled pvp organization...to go over to the elyos, but...we arent as vocal, im sure. all im saying is "the grass is always greener on the other side". so hang in there and take charge....the elyos race is calling for u to step to the plate! sheeesh, its ur calling! harness the call! and i'll be waiting in heiron while u elyos are making up ur minds! No offense... its just AP! love love

4. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

You get me wrong... I'm not saying to stop invading the towns through rifts. I'm saying the try to make people to be more interested in PvPing and not dueling and sitting in town.

We got no town sieges or castel sieges in abyss yet. So I suggest to live this excitment of having a massive war where you won't see the same 'faces' at Core/East/West but many people who have never met before and never had the chance to fight against.

Do you really prefer to play this 'hide and seek' PvP all day or to have one big war once a day for some time when all will be happy after this and will talk about the winners or the losers.

Forum will be on fire after this kind of wars^_^

5. Chixhater

Chixhater New Member

having fun at the core ATM

6. Siklaburms

Siklaburms Proficient

i had fun while a bunch of Elyos are attacking primum and we asmos keep on defending and pushing them towards East. :p

7. jankop

jankop Expert

asmo are better players but lazy and they have worst organization like elyos, elyos are noobs :) but they have 2-3 big active pvp legions witch do lot off raid action. so i think here is nothing wrong with ely only with asmo, like yous ad lot of asmo are dueling and w8ing when ely do some raid to primum landing. so ASMO WAKE UP lest KILL THEY ALL :D

8. Autumn

Autumn Banned

I actually have to hand it to the asmos. They have had total control of the core 24/7 since the 1.9 patch. My legion has attempted to take it back several times but have failed to hold it for more than twenty minutes. When we wipe the asmos out, they treat it like a raid and come back in force. The elyos nubs that follow us wanting to farm elders just die without a fight. Not good for morale when we don't get help.

I'd like to organize and lead an Elyos Takes Back the Core day, but from what I've seen, I wouldn't be able to get enough people to stop dueling.

9. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

before twas elyoseans who took over most of the world but now it is asmodaes time and time for elyoseans to campaign for their cause...not asmos.

10. EdwrdElric

EdwrdElric New Member

He's not talking about crystal :wink:

11. Munchies

Munchies Proficient

It's not that we have more active players actually.

I've seen 5 Elyos facerolling the Core and vise versa.

The thing is that Elyos most of the time sulk in the Sanctum, so you might wanna poke them and tell them that PVE is viable on retail servers as well. :wink:

12. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Asmo cry about raiding them so much in their town the GMs put *cake* 4k damage guards and stunninlocking melee in red main and the other part of the beluslan. You don't see that kind of guards in heiron observatory or dp or anywhere. You asmos cry *duck* too much when you do camping it's ok and Elyos do camping you cry. You asmos are cry babies.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
  13. Tuttles

Tuttles Well-Known Member

Abyss DTK controlls the raiding at teminon
    The Illusionists Controll the raiding of Primum XD

14. Bryne

Bryne Pactum Angelorum Forum Legend

For clarification, Admins decided to put immortal npc's on the place where the new players and low level characters grind to level, and also to protect them from those groups or individuals that like to camps on the said places... so if u dont want to kill or face the wrath of those guards stay away from those places coz they are so mean... (tested it)xD

15. Darxai

Darxai Proficient

lol yesterday 4 ranger group tryed to stealth asmo base xD
    Me and my friends. But fail , we killed only some general and 5-star officer than we escaped.
    Elyos are so lazy...

16. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Yiep, someone had to do it sometime so we were the lucky ones ^^

Anyways, just like 30mins ago Asmos were ready to raid our base after we were raiding their for some time...So all then Elyos were doing is: "Incoming!!! Get Ready!!" - "Asmos invading" - "Asmos at base, prepare!!"

and then suddenly 20+ people where running like they saw the death with their own eyes :D

Duh...It seems Elyos are good at shouting, talking and dueling but nothing more, except few who try to do something for this race...

WAKE UP PEOPLE !! :sleeping:

17. Darxai

Darxai Proficient

Il be on soon ;)
    So we can repeat our mission xD

18. lightning90

lightning90 Proficient

we need to have a gathering to separate Real Elyos and Lazy Elyos. >=(

and forever shun the Lazy Elyos away as useless waste of polygons

19. Ald

Ald Proficient

Last month when we had that dueling bug, we actually had Elyos sit in Teminon and shout that they would log off until the dueling bug was fixed.

This is the kind of nonsense we have to deal with.

20. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

This would make us look like racists, and we don't want it, do it we ?

Well the point is to wake the spirit of the warrior inside these lazy souls, not to put them away from the rest and put a laybel on them 'Lazy' ...

So, if you would like to see Core crowd with many many people fighting just for fun, not revenge for the raid at the base :D Then you should support my idea ^_^

There is always a way to do something like this, we are human beings and we can talk so it won't be difficult to say: @ 12 GMT we are gonna have race war at Core, bring your best and let's fight ;)

1 person likes this.