1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Let's Talk] Elyos & Asmos

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Frenemy, Jul 28, 2010.

1. valduboisvert

valduboisvert New Member

Nope. Like I said in my previous post. I need 7 moths to be ready for pvp. After that I will join pvp. 7 months is not alifetime :)

2. Niburan

Niburan Getting there

When I rift, I won't kill a light pink enemy unless they attack me first, if they do, I kill them, if they come back and start attacking again, that's their downfall, for the most part I leave them be... waste of mana and time for little ap. I know I'll eventually get zerged, I'd do the same to me. That's how pvp goes. As far as spawn camping, I'll let someone run away if it's clear they don't want to fight, but when you have the same guy rez 50 times and each time start to attack, I'm not going to run away, he's going to get killed, that's how it goes. As far as people dueling, I could never really understand the appeal of dueling, it's not the same as faction vs faction and never will be. The enemy faction won't act as if it's a duel, they will use abyss pots, scrolls, dp skills, everything they can to kill you, and you need to be ready for that, not act as if dp skills, pots, and scrolls are contraband.

3. Kpone

Kpone Proficient

if I see an enemy high level or not ...attacking me or not!
    Kill without mercy ...
    EDM -> No Mercy...never!!!