1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Little improvements for a better in game experience.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by alkreid, Mar 5, 2019.

1. alkreid

alkreid New Member

Hello everyone,
    This will be my first thread in order to achieve "threading guru 20":)
    Anyway jokes aside.
    I'm here to talk about some suggestions that will improve the game as of today 05/03/2019 imo.

1. The central marketplace (ASAP), just like in retail, not specifically the same, but i'm talking about a new marketplace system.
    The problem is: the current marketplace experience is not made for a private server. We all know how it works by now, tons of unselled items that will sit on our storage forever, items that are listed since the start of the game, etc.. this is a major problem.
    It's not only for the storage or for the good of selling items but its a huge problem of this server. BDO is a really really big MMO with a really really big map, but it's more likely that only 10% of the current map is "good" for grinding. Example: Helms/mines in Mediah, Crescent in Valencia, Mirumok in Kamasylvia, what about the forgotten rest of the map? Nothing else is "good".
    I suggest a marketplace that encourage players to explore/visit/find/grind new areas/new places/new ways to get silver, by making them sell fast the stuff they grind even alone ("now" that sd got nerfed), and stuff they proccess or gather. This will generate a better gameplay experience for new and endgeared players, with lot more grindable spots and a the "return" of lifeskilling.

2. Implement a "Seals" trader or market.
    Even with recent patch, lifeskilling is an essential part of this game. So why not reward players who chose to focus on lifeskill? I mean... making a single Seal for everything and not different one for each lifeskill. I know that some lifeskilling go well with eachother, but why people have to do something like alchemy or cooking to get specific items instead of another, usually when u choose a job they dont tell u to do something else to make more money, instead they encourage you to get better to the point that u can be the CEO. in this game lifeskill is like a job (many literally let their character afk lifeskilling while they are at work.).
    The point is: we need a single seal (or call it however u want) that we can exchange for items, not penalizing people that do only fishing/horsetraing but rewarding all lifeskill equally.

3. A Different RBF.
    As we all know this server isnt really balanced. Call it RNG, call it luck, Call it nerfs whaterver u want but it isnt equal for everyone, even in terms of experience.
    What i'm trying to say is: we should do a RBF based on GS/RS. People with lower Gear "cant participate" in RBF cauz they getting oneshotted. Yeah i know they have to grind and to gain GS/RS, but we need people to experience a PVP sometimes. Not only end-geared players should be able to get a good PVP experience.
    After a bad enhance/gathering/grinding day the only thing u want is to let loose of some "bad" energy.. u want to something different than PVE, it's sad but some people quit even for this reason.. they get frustrated by a bad day and then instead of having fun in other ways, they get more frustrated by getting oneshotted and quit.
    This will be really good for the gameplay experience, as this P.server is more focused on PVP other than PVE, I'm myself a PVE monster.. not cauz i wanted but cauz i can't go PVP since i'm getting oneshotted even by grass beetles :(:(. RBF is not only good for rewards. But it's even rewarding in tearms of experience.. all PVP related content will benefit from it starting from NW, GVG to Siege.
    LET'S MAKE RBF GREAT AGAIN!!

4. Some chat refresh/implement.
    Okay this is some extra, but i think it's defenitly worth it.
    We need a channel for party only. For example: The chat is filled with spam (as it always is everywhere and its normal), people can't find party cauz many dont even look at the chat anymore.. or all got blocked cauz they speak another language.
    I suggest some party Chat like. I saw in another game a chat filled for party where the lead can post an invite (i think every 10 sec), the location and the number of members. The one reading only needed to press the group lead and there it is. a nice party of 4 peeps. EZ GG we go to grind.
    I think this will be really usefull. No more loosing time to find a party and it will encourage players to make new friend (cauz we are social animals :rolleyes:).

I got many many more improvements but for now i stick to this. I really hope for some changes to the gameplay to attract new/more/lost players.

CYA IN GAME PEEPZ :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: