1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Login issue

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Alexx2106, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Alexx2106

Alexx2106 New Member

Несколько лет назад я играл на вашем сервере. Сегодня сбросил пароль. Но я не могу войти с указанным логином и паролем. Означает ли это, что мне нужно создать новую учетную запись? Или это просто ошибка входа?

A few years ago, I played on your server. Today I reset my password. But I can't login using the given username and password. Does this mean I need to create a new account? Or is it just a login error?

2. kriiszmae

kriiszmae New Member

i have the same problem here, but i played like 2 months ago? and now it always give me error when i try to log in. I tried resetting my password but i am not getting any email. and yes, the email is correct.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

You just have to be patient, it may take up to a full day for the email to arrive. So if you Spam the reset password button, it will take a LOT longer, because I am guessing, that the system will think, that it is someone not supposed to have access to the account.