1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Looking for a Guild

Discussion in 'Black Desert Guild Hall' started by ScyllaQueen, Jun 6, 2023.

1. ScyllaQueen

ScyllaQueen New Member

Hello! i am from the NA server. You can say i am quiet new as i had few breaks from BDO. and i finally came back to it fully and i was hoping to find a guild that is nice and helpful towards new players. I am seeking a guild that is somewhat active considering the situation here on gamez. A guild that will do activities for all AP brackets. or help those climb up who are low. Can anyone please suggest me any or if any guild lead around, can you talk to me? my DMs are open.

loboram likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Have you taken the time to read the different guild ads/pormos here in this section?

3. ScyllaQueen

ScyllaQueen New Member

yes. unfortunately these posts are very old. only 3 new posts and they are from EU.

loboram likes this.
  4. loboram

Might want to ask the guild leaders on NA why they haven't updated stuff yet. You can ask randomly on Server Chat, that usually gets a response.

5. ScyllaQueen

ScyllaQueen New Member

i tried that too =( but server chat is always filled with underage kids constantly trolling and trash talking. i try not to go there to not be harassed.

Forte and loboram like this.
  6. loboram

Alright let's open a new thread for that, and please remember to use the Print-Screen button on your keyboard, to take screenshots of anything that breaks the rules of conduct, which you can find a link for in my Signature below.

On the bright side, maybe with the help of a VPN you could improove (how it sounds) the connection to France, where the EU server is located. Come join us over here then :)

Forte likes this.
  7. ScyllaQueen

ScyllaQueen New Member

i already have a lot of things on NA =( ships, horses, gears etc i don't think i want to start all over again somewhere else.

and as for the trolls, i think i would be reporting more than actually playing the game xD

loboram likes this.
  8. loboram

Maaaybeee...I could stop by on the NA server, every now and again, and do some reporting of my own then ;)

9. ScyllaQueen

ScyllaQueen New Member

haha if you do please find me a guild too xD

loboram likes this.
  10. ScyllaQueen

ScyllaQueen New Member

actually... i was wondering.. is there any way i can move completely from NA to EU?

11. loboram

Sad sad news...Nope...and it is with good reason as well. IF this were allowed, how long do you think it would take those simpleminded mainstream followers, to ALL of them change servers, because "someone said there was more PvP over there".
    One of the two servers would suffer greatly, more than they already are for sure.

So, what I CAN tell you with great pride and admiration, is that GamezBD is the only server out there, where it is possible to get about 1/10th 'ish into the game, by only making one season character and grinding that for about 2-3 weeks depending on how many hours you can stand being in front of a computer doing nothing else. Personally I would love to have both my accounts up and running on GamezBD, but I am actually living a life, so I don't have more time for computers, in fact as the summer gets better, I will have less time :D

ScyllaQueen likes this.
  12. ScyllaQueen

ScyllaQueen New Member

ohh that makes a lot of sense. thank you.
    well.. i have the volante ship as well as the skin for it. i have a lot of outfits on my main and characters across my roster. i also have the dream horses and also t10 if i start fresh on EU i will have none of it =(

loboram likes this.
  13. loboram

I fully understand and sympathize greatly, in fact I would sure as heck advocate for more "sensible" players on EU, and would be honoured if there was a way to spring free those few prisoners of the "wrong" server, who are "worthwhile" (not toxic arseholes).
    Alas it is not possible, and it would be detrimental to both servers if it were to become "a thing".
    I on the other hand have an account on both servers, and did in fact start playing on the NA sesrver, before there even was an EU server. So I do have the bedrock for a playable account there on NA. I just have much, MUCH more important priorities:
    Living real-life, as there is no refund, for the wasted-life spent in front of a screen.

ScyllaQueen likes this.
  14. ScyllaQueen

ScyllaQueen New Member

seems like you have been a no lifer and came to a realization of the reality =P not the case for everyone else. the ship, horses i bought from webstore. i know about living real life reaaaaaaaaallllyy well =P don't judge a book by it's cover.

loboram likes this.
  15. loboram

I in no way insinuated that you, or anyone else was whatever you imagine, I was just making an extremely important point. Hence why I enhanced the writing, so no one in doubt, could miss it :D

It is fine if you want to believe the worse, but I did not intend for my comment to taken personally. I did in fact make a remark about having the "right stuff", and that was in fact about you, or what I've seen so far at least.

I am currently online on GamezBD NA, and am having a hard time trying to sort out all the stuff, as well as the huge lack of things that I otherwise have on GamezBD EU.