1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

looking for legion new to server

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ShinoBlood, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShinoBlood

ShinoBlood New Member

Hi all am new to this server and am looking for legion I mostly pve but I can do pvp willing to learn I play a Templar always played tank class in all the mmorpg's I played or healer/dps am a fast learning when it comes to pvp. if you need anymore info just let me know or Pm ShinoBlood oh and am on the Siel server

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  2. Carnage

Carnage Lord Of Calamities: OMEGAWEAPON Forum Legend

Hello and Welcome to Gamez. First of all, if you are looking for PVE legion, I dont think you could find any legion that does PVE the most as this server is purely dedicated to PVP. You could just see alot of people on LFG looking for some decent parties to do Infinity Shard, and Sauro Base Raids but not on a legion. I cant recommend any legion that does purely on PVE. Just enjoy your stay and build things up from bottoms up and get to know the people around you. Have fun.

3. ShinoBlood

ShinoBlood New Member

Honestly I don't mind pvp at all but I just don't know how to get gear and how to reach lvl65 the fastest way possible mind telling me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.