1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost contribution points

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Irumi, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Irumi

Irumi New Member

Hello. I have a problem. My account has been around for quite a long time. Now I'm actively working on nodes and noticed one thing. I have currently spent 92 contribution points on items, 80 on gardens, 10 on a warehouse chest and 2 on unknown things. I rechecked all the characters and all warehouses and did not find anything that would allow me to lose 2 contribution points. Perhaps due to updates, I could have lost some item that I bought for contribution and now I can’t return it?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hmm, usually you rent an item for Contribution points, at a NPC to complete certain quests. Maybe you put the item into storage somewhere? Or one of your characters is still carrying it? The recent updates (within the last year) have changed the costs, and maximum amount of CP you can end up with. That may impact the amount or total cost. But I am not sure, I am guessing that you've checked BDOcodex for item names, in case there is an item with some details in the description?