1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost items in crafting

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Smok3, Jun 24, 2011.

1. frostman

frostman New Member

Yes, good thinking except for the fact that low level craft is working allright and for the problem I posted earlier I need a lot of drenite ore/briliant drenite ore, not to mention the top fluxes to give it a try. And, of course I can moph them but, thanks to another new problem (aethertapping glitch), this become a nightmare.
    I can try balic craft instead but that damn scales have a really low drop rate compared to horns of the same level for example, and I'm not really in a mood to farm for 6-7 days to do that when the chances for this bugg to happen again are so darn high.
    So i'll just stick with scrolls for a while

2. d1uh8

d1uh8 Proficient

3. frostman

frostman New Member

I've crossed over myself and tried it again, now I've got the darn SS's.I hope you're happy with them (moderator), and make something about it, like report to whoever is in charge of things here.BTW, I still don't need items back (in spite of the fact that I've lost 13 good swords), just want to see some positive reaction from the staff (yours is not a good example), but That's just me and I feel sorry if I offended anyone with my posts.
    Before:
    http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2676/aion0002pi.jpg
    after:
    http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4904/aion0003cj.jpg

4. Static

Static Expert

Bump for answers.

This happened to me too, before the 2.5 update. You think it would be looked into by now seeing as how there are so many threads about it, and replies on this one.

Come on guys, do some work.

5. frostman

frostman New Member

I have a feeling that dev will very soon look into this matter...in my opinion is a big issue since players without enough money or votes to buy some ABG or... rely on crafted items such master craft drenium items / balic emperor items to have a decent setting for pvp.
    For me this issue appeared only after 2.5 update, before that craft was allright.

6. rev235

rev235 Proficient

yep, me too...all my drenium dagger gone as i crafted the noble drenium dagger...

so bump this thread, hope that Dev can fix this thing..and also the "duration" of the morphing...its took ages to morph a mats!

7. frostman

frostman New Member

More proof ...like if you needed:
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6010/aion0005p.jpg
    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/584/aion0006oc.jpg

8. Static

Static Expert

Bump asdfasdfasdfasdf

9. Static

Static Expert

A little help and acknoledgment please.

10. Static

Static Expert

Look bro. I don't think I speak for most the people here, in saying that I honestly don't give a **** about getting my items back, because I know that wont' happen. I just want you people to figure out the reason why this dumb shit is happening, and fix it. It's REALLY discouraging to spend a good 4-7 hours hunting the materials to make the items, make them, then have them dissapear.

The best advice you people(yeah, you people) have given us has been to "take a screen shot". Yeah. Many of us have done that. Many of us have not seen the point, seeing as how many of us have, and have not gotten an answer.

(For the weak of heart I will say many R rated words. Mature discretion is advised.)
    This shit is honestly ****ed up. Stop beating around the bush and tell us if you will attend to this matter or not. Do you honestly know how ****ed up it is to spend to much time hunting all these damned mats, just to try to craft them into ONE item, just to have them ALL dissapear!?!? I'm sorry if this offends you enough to want to ban me, but **** you all for just saying "Oh well do you have a screen shot for that?" **** that shit man, every single one of you know that we don't need a screen shot. There have been so many threads about this shit to make you believe that this is actually a significant problem but you all still won't look any deeper.

Do some ****ing work about this matter, seeing as how there are at least 100 people, other than me, very frustrated about the lack of help here.