1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost my faith, inspiration, and the will to move on.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Ladien, Jun 17, 2011.

1. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

You need something else in your life. Try doing community service, charity, being a generous person. It is fulfilling.

2 people like this.
  2. bloodynightmare

bloodynightmare Getting there

same thing happened to me before. as long as its hurts just bear in mind DO NOT AFRAID.
    YouTube - ‪Eminem - Not Afraid‬&rlm;

3. Zenomex

Zenomex Banned Forum Legend

Come 'ere and I'll tour you through the best pubs and let u taste the real weed.

4. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

-.- weed wouldn't make things better.

1 person likes this.
  5. bloodynightmare

bloodynightmare Getting there

Man the f*** up to deal with your problems and stop being a whining b1tch.

6. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

if u want to let go of ur dark side, then move to elyos..

one step of letting go negative energies is to WAKE UP EARLY in the morning then pray to God.. cook breakfast to ur family.. have a nice walk with your girlfriend in a place where the beauty of nature dominates..

Try to listen these songs: The Climb my Miley Cyrus, I believe by Yolanda Adams,I believe by Fantasia Barrino,Don't Stop Believing by The Glee people and try to watch the movie Sister Act 2..

Never stop believing and take note that CHANGE IS CONSTANT! you're playing AION and yet you don't know how to spread your wings and fly? c'mon! just don't lose your faith in your self and most your faith to God Almighty.. ^^

7. ROy4lKiiD

ROy4lKiiD New Member

I have to say that a miley cyrus song probably will not do the trick.

8. Silverfox

Silverfox ࿇Mind ᚾ ߙ ᚾ Trickery࿇

Don't you realize whats going on with you? You are being TESTED.... what is the thing that you are putting on bet... your whole life, you lost your faith: no problem, you feel unhappy: i bet you rly dont know whats true unhappiness is... there's ppl that is dying (watching their sons) of hunger, completly lost childs (ppl) living on the streets how do you think they feel... you are being selfish but its okay at least you are alive and worried about yourself, you are tied to your dark side: same you are testing yourself because unconsciously yourself is tellig you "thats enought you have to do something", i can see you have a looong time with this "problem"(over 6 years) but if you keep like this you are going to loose prescious things that are aside you, you should be mad at yourself for being insecure..... and guess who is the only person that is going to "take you to that place"...you know the answer.... and you know who can help you to do that but you got your "eyes closed", but the only certain thing that you are going to be about.... is that isnt in this forum. open your eyes and stop whining about it (with this i mean stop blocking yourself) all your answers lies on yourself and on what do you REALLY want to do......

in certain time of our lifes everyone (and i mean it) had, have, will, feel, like you someday (or wrost) the difference lays on, how do you want to end your life.... and if in the end you try it with all your heart and soul..... you will see how does it feels.....

"dont expect anything from anyone, everything you give.... give it with all your hearth & soul, and without expecting anything, only expect everything from yourself"

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
    4 people like this.
  9. Cazaar

Cazaar Proficient

There is no correct answer to your question. We are all lost somehow,just sticking to the things we have and love..

10. Silverfox

Silverfox ࿇Mind ᚾ ߙ ᚾ Trickery࿇

there is an answer but that answer lies on himself, since is his life

11. Excise

Excise New Member

Although I do love what my legionmate Silver posted (it was deep) I find your thread to be quite childish, and my apologies if I am trolling, (not meaning to just comes with what I have to say) Yourself and Petro were both saying that you guys have bad live's or w/e. Honestly you both have internet for one so obviously your not doing too bad. You have a mother who loves you (controlling your life is how parents show love, its common sense) and a girlfriend who cares and can see you having a future with you (or else she wouldn't be asking) Remember one thing, you can *****, you can try and kill yourself, you can do whatever, but at the end of the day there will ALWAYS be a kid not even half your age whom is having a much shittier day, so try and stay positive.

2 people like this.
  12. Unfavored

Unfavored PvP Mastermind Forum Legend

Well im not going to bring my own religious views into this, from an objective view point my only advice is this: A. Don't hurt yourself. B. I've been in some dark places and I can tell you that when you get out the light is oh so sweet. C. The only thing that is absolute in this world is time. We cannot stop time and all things pass. Good things but bad things too, this WILL pass. D. Endure through this time, your happiness is just on the other side.

1 person likes this.
  13. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

That's a tough life you have there. Or let's say a tough life you're trying to live with. We all have a choice on what kind of life we want to be stuck with. And you just made your own. How to change it? Same thing.. Make a choice. Your girlfriend tells you BS and seems not helping you with your situation right now? Then leave her. Find a woman that will show you the correct path, someone that will give you inspiration and love. Someone that can make you think of the dream you want to achieve. Someone that you can talk about this matter, not posting a topic in forum and share your situation to us who are total strangers. Not to mean that such move wasn't right. It's still your own choice to post what you're going through right now, but as well your choice for not having someone to have a serious conversation with. I am not trying to intrude your personal life, I just know the feeling of letting a wrong person/people in, lock your doors to the right person/people since I've been there.

I had a really tough life way back. I don't have a good relationship with my parents, my family, so all I do is to keep everything to myself. They never knew when I had my first boyfriend. Even the first time I got courted. We just don't talk, though we live in the same roof. When I had problems in my university? They also never knew. I kept it until I managed to resolve it myself. I grew up very early. I also came with the idea that, it seems I don't have a family though they are just a hug away. I closed my doors to my family, never let them in, no one did even my friends. But then as time goes by, I felt tired. I felt tired being alone. I just woke up one day, so lonely that I just want to ask, why not to kill me now? Not to mention that, that version of me never prayed. All the things in my head, they are just in my head. Then I read a book. Veronica decides to die. Oh, it's about a girl who committed suicide and survived. How ironic that I saw the book when I don't fear death anymore, and considering to take it myself. The story didn't touch me, even a little. But after reading it, it really made me think. It made me ask myself, what have I done? The day I finished the book, the day I pinched myself to wake up in reality, the day I hug my mom and dad when they got home from work. The day I realized, I can only make a choice. I can choose to live, kill myself, or continue living with such loneliness. That story made it clear to me, everything is a matter of choice.

Your mom wants to control your life? It's your choice to let her, or not let her. You don't have faith? It's also a choice. You don't have inspiration, nor reasons on why to finish college? It's also a choice. A choice you made by saying You do NOT have. And it's also your choice being coward or be brave enough to see the real life. You're scared to admit it yourself, everything since it's easier for you to say you can't do it, you don't have it. It's easier to deny things than accept them and live with them. You're still alive despite the miserable thoughts you have in mind, it's also your choice.

1 person likes this.
  14. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

:/ thnx for the inspiration guys. :/ @ Uehara. Leaving my GF. can't do that easily.

@ Jay. for some reason this test sucks. GOD abandoned me long ago. ill never goin back,

15. Ciiara

Ciiara New Member

Professor: You are a Christian, aren’t you, son?

Student: Yes, sir.

Professor: So, you believe in God?

Student: Absolutely, sir.

Professor: Is God good?

Student: Sure.

Professor: My brother died of cancer, even though he prayed to God to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But God didn’t. How is God good, then? Hmm?

(Student was silent)

Professor: You can’t answer, can you? Let’s start again, young fella. Is God good?

Student: Yes.

Professor: Is Satan good?

Student: No.

Professor: Where does Satan come from?

Student: From.. God.

Professor: That’s right. Tell me son, is there evil in this world?

Professor: Evil is everywhere, isn’t it? And God did make everything. Correct?

Professor: So who created evil?

(Student didn’t answer)

Professor: Is there sickness? Immortality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things exist in the world, don’t they?

Student: Yes, sir.

Professor: So, who created them?

(Student had no answer)

Professor: Science says you have 5 senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Tell me, son.. have you ever seen God?

Student: No, sir.

Professor: Tell us if you have ever heard your God.

Student: No, sir.

Professor: Have you ever felt your God, tasted your God, smelled your God? Have you ever had any sensory perception of God, for that matter?

Student: No, sir. I’m afraid I haven’t.

Professor: Yet you still believe in Him?

Professor: According to empirical, testable, demonstrable protocol, Science says your God doesn’t exist. What do you say to that, son?

Student: Nothing. I only have my Faith.

Professor: Yes, Faith. And that is the problem Science has.

Student: Professor, is there such a thing as Heat?

Professor: Yes.

Student: And is there such a thing as Cold?

Professor: Yes.

Student: No, sir, there isn’t.

(The Lecture Theatre became very quiet with this turn of events)

Student: Sir, you can have lots of heat, even more heat, superheat, mega heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat. But we don’t have anything called cold. We can hit 458 Degrees below Zero which is no heat, but we can’t go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold. Cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of Heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it.

(There was a pon-drop silence in the Lecture Theatre)

Student: What about darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as darkness?

Professor: Yes. What is night if there isn’t darkness?

Student: You’re wrong again, sir. Darkness is the absence of something. You can have Low Light, Normal Light, Bright Light, Flashing Light… But if you have No Light constantly, you have nothing and it’s called Darkness, isn’t it? In reality, darkness isn’t. If it is, You would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn’t you?

Professor: So what is the point you are making, young man?

Student: Sir, my point is, your Philosophical Premise is flawed.

Professor: Flawed? Can you explain how?

Student: Sir, you are working on the Premise of Duality. You argue there is Life and then there is Death, a good God and a bad God. You are viewing the concept of God as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, Science can’t even explain a thought. It uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing. Death is not the opposite of life, just the absence of it. Now tell me, Professor, do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?

Professor: If you are referring to the Natural Evolutionary Process, yes of course, I do.

Student: Have you ever observed Evolution with your own eyes, sir?

(The professor shook his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the argument was going)

Student: Since no one has ever observed the Process of Evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor, are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you not a Scientist but a Preacher?

(The class was in uproar)

Student: Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the Professor’s brain?

(The class broke out into laughter)

Student: Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor’s brain, felt it, touched or smelled it? .. No one appears to have done so. So, according to the established Rules of Empirical, Stable and Demonstrable Protocol, Science says that you have no brain, sir. With all due respect, sir, how do we then trust your lectures?

(The room was silent. The Professor stared at the student, his face unfathomable)

Professor: I guess you’ll have to take them on Faith, son.

Student: That is it, sir.. exactly! The link between man and God is Faith. That is all that keeps things alive and moving!

-------------------------------------------------------------

That student was Albert Einstein

simple and yet true...

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
    2 people like this.
  16. saiyuuya

saiyuuya The Dark Messenger

LAIDEN if ever im on your shoes i will probably have fungus haha..any ways just kidding just want you to relieve even a little of that pain. i cant stop myself posting or replying to your post here may be because i understand your pain. if you think no one will share the same pain as yours just think probably one will have a pain that is greater than what you feel. we are the products of our past now i cant blame you with that instead if im with you right now i will listen to everything you will say and ready to share the pain you feel..theres no way you can eradicate your loneliness alone right now all you need is a true friend who accepts you as a whole we as the so called AION family OR GAMERS are here to support you emotionally. look inside your heart man you are better than any other man or person around the world your strong and unique in your own unique way. YOU SHOULD LEARN TO STARE AT THE LIGHT
    the light is just there you just overlooking it with darkness. don't let life beats you when you can rule the life in your own good way stay strong.. =) =) =) =) =)

17. Tankster

Tankster Expert

Whenever I feel like crap I always like to watch stand-up comedy, mostly Katt Williams. He's a great motivational speaker. :)

18. Dgone

Dgone Proficient

first you need to think about a "target" in your life.Make a purpose for your life,think about what you want to be,how you want to be,with who you want to be and fight for that purpose if it's good enough for you.
    Everyone has dreams,fight for yours.
    Even i have a dream... i told some relatives about it and they laugh , they consider it childish/foolish/impossible but even tho they've put me down with their laughter,i will prove them i can do something on my own.Because we have 1 life and we need to make our dreams come true.

19. rapture

rapture Banned

bump for you ladien....

20. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

For me a purpose is not something that should be given beforehand and someone telling you "this is your purpose". I think it is much more on you living your life, living the best out of it and doing good things out of this small fraction of time we are given.

I noticed that your problem isn't actually something we can help of but yourself. It's more of you not loving yourself more.

Go somewhere that is peaceful without anyone disturbing you. Could be for a few days. Then reflect. Stay away from things that bothers you and just enjoy and appreciate things even the small ones. Try to think of things that you wanted to do. Even if it's a small one start with it. Could be Re-establishing your lost faith or even as simple as stopping vices(if you have any). Cheer up mate. There is much more to life that we have yet to discover.Challenge yourself.

Life is short.