1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Low population

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Rezerve, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

we cant do nothing coz ams closed thread and carl alente dont read that shits from the players .. We want for server only good things new players . Please ams puddless and others say to carl or alente if they have tíme they can read that .. -_-

2. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

yaa so easy with blood marks, when u can get only 1 blood mark per quest and sometimes the npc are *blink* not there, missing, bugged or asmo zerg waiting , really easy for new players to get blood marks yaa i bet in 1 week a noob geared newbie can be fool geared totally i agree :p (quit jking)

finally i agree with u on something, ya proly sooner or later this thread will be closed cause no1 wants to see the truth and wht matters only thing tht matters is $$$ keeps on coming dosent matter if new ppl join stay or leave am sure gamezaion will be soon like some other close aion servers (dont wanna name em)

3. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

Sure .. They dont want to hear a truth .. Worth thing is we cant do nothing coz alente and carl dont want to hear shits from players .. And ams only closing threads .

4. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

yesss because we complain a lot and whine a lot bout many things and they have 200+ things to do then to listen to us valuable players of aion since 2 years+ or more so ur right anytime soon should be a message coming from any admins and then bang thread closed

5. cocosul

cocosul Guest

u know why gamez is that low populated? because admins are to selfish to pay a fken real developer...that s why.......they dont have a pro developer but...wtf no1 work for free these days. they have to pay ofc else how da fk they expect to gain donations? atm my sorc is fken bugged..i loose a lot of pvp bcs of bugs....do u think a new player when see this shit gona donate or play here anymore? nah he will run fast and far away:))

6. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

Gamez will be like Inf Aion who closed last year

7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

nah infinite aion closing for another reason. i came from there before it closing. the sever was down due the ddos attack for 1 month and admins fault was that they didnt inform players a shit for more than 2 weeks about whut s going on...so a LOT of ppls left it .that s the main reason why they lost players.

8. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

ur wrong new player will be first confused how to get gear ? pay ? or instances ?, since instances are dead and no1 wants noobs in DLR only instance party thts out of the question so the 1st answer is right pay and then he will curse himself for paying for good items only to see less ppl ZVP and PVZ mostly will be stuck cause he payed $$$ and be pissed all time or just leave quit.

exactly my point <--- member from Inf Aion.

9. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

I am still playing 8-10 years old games with many, many people...

Uhm, i went to gamez only bcoz i thought i can get easily gear and there are many people... now guess what ? i realized, donate = gear, other way of getting it is imposible, or will take u 10 years... and people... I sometimes feel like playing offline/singleplayer... few people online... The thing should be, lets do only one server... no two, siel and lumiel but put them together and create one... but problem, full stigma /or/ stigma system ? :D

Loved infinite, started on gamez only bcoz infinite closed ... :crying:

Lets make a strike, everyone stop playing for a month, stop donating, stop voting :D what would happen ?

10. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

i stand corrected cocosul thanx, but still gamez fate seems similar losing players many many many.

11. Stephen

if i was lucky to get 42million pesos or 1million dollors form Jannet Lim Napoles illgotten wealth from PDAF I will smash it to the face of the Admin

12. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

i would vote for stigma system IF everything works fine and hackers are punished properly and no more bugs with skillz or safe zone aoes or healing and instances without bugs with good drop rates or decent atleast if not good i wouldnt mind if they combined both servers with stigma system.

13. cocosul

cocosul Guest

why do u think here are no instances from 4.0 yet? or arena sets? to force donations ofc............the only choice left atm for a new player is that to donate. i dont think they love lvl 60 sets from 3.7. and about pvp... katalan sux hard but ppls still like it bcs after death respawn place is like at 30 sec far from where u die...so he can revenge fast.

1 person likes this.
  14. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

On infinite u dont need money to be good ... PVP here was very good battlegrounds was here every hour .. Pve was ****ing good if u have SW +15 u was best on PVP .. Here ? U have SW and all say daat noob ..
    Emotes u can drop . Enchants manastones gears ? All free to get . And they had money .,

1 person likes this.
  15. Stephen

i still like my lvl60 antro cloth set

16. Riipper

Riipper Vengeance is coming for u Forum Legend

Ultra High price donation to get a set plus weapon in gamez, but with the same money u can get around 2b kinah in retail and get the full pvp new gear if u got a good trade and really make the diference in game against the enemy, so well play in here is not fun anymore...spend a lot of money to being zerg when u can play a little bit fair with not so great gear at retail, 2 weeks u can get all pvp stuffs Discordant Weapons, jewels set and weapons.

before i start to play there i thought it was horrible to play with the low rate, but actually is pretty easy, craft crit chances are even better then here, i know that's unbelievable in fact i already have 5 craft professions with 5 diferents char in my acc in all that in 1 and half month.

Gamez already over to me.

17. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

In your dreams, thats gamez = As most bugs as we can get, as highest prices as we can get, as most sucking pvp ever... :D

This server needs something new, like everyday events from admins... EVENTS, no this shits RvR ingame, EVENTS with real prizes like 3k credits (oh, it would ruin gamez)... EVENTS like best idea for something wins, EVENTS that arent once a year... real EVENTS... but best EVENT for me should be 4.0 full working... i hope it will happen before my 30th birthday (i am 16 atm)

18. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

you guys talk about the low population, the real problem is the way everyone is thinking about this. How much do you spend for an actual pvp set accessories and weapons along with the wings and stuff for your char? Somewhere around 30k? 40k? credits. For that SAME amount of money you donated you could have been on retail with the same character(literally) probably not +15 but you wouldnt be complaining as much about the bugs and stuff as you do here. *Think about it. If it aint retail it aint real.

19. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

I cant understand one thing we buy VIP every month and they dont havemoney ? Buy VIP and 0 credits cant buy nothing more -_-

20. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

I would instantly delete gamez, and start playing on retail... but as u said... I already spent my money there, thought it can help server to become better... but this is just business, get money, dont care about players... its DONATE, not business ...

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.