1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Low population

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Rezerve, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

ofc ik that, thts the hard truth the only choice left for them is spend real money and buy armors and run in zergs and call them selfes pro or good players, katlam is just mehhh dont even wanna talk bout that.......

ya infinite was good u work ur way with pvp buy armor with ur own PVP AP good battles PVP was everywhere heiron inggison all places
    PVE was freaking awsome ppl would spam all day go instances so they could get hands on taha or SW items or Bakarma wepons hahaha no1 even remembers SW or wht it drops or how to do BT anymore . OMGG dont remind me Emotes i had tons of them was so much fun drop emotes and here we fking pay for a emote WTF >< no way am gonna pay for tht BS. dual stones they want us to buy from shops or trade with crazy greedy ppl who want 1 mill for 1 stone fk them i say. gearing was so easy on IA and they had many events there to where u could get good ap or symbols which u trade for ap or armors stigmas wepons, best part forts and Abyss crowns collect many get ap buy wht u want. sigh.... good old IA server :(

1 person likes this.
  2. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

even if they make event daily, what do theybgive to us? candies? lol i still lots of that stuff from those f*cking GM box

3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

during years...i was playing a lot of online games.....allways i start each of em with retail...after years i decide that i wont play anymore retail servers...bcs take years to get your stuffs....but srsly now i dont see a single reason t play private server ....talking about aion.....i changed my mind...aion for real not worth to play on private servers!

2 people like this.
  4. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

you know how many people i know actually moved from gamez to retail that still play retail and enjoy it alot more than gamez? lol like almost everyone that was "any" good at pvp left to go after an retail career lol. I know someone who is equally as geared as i am in retail and didnt spend 1 dime on it just worked their ass off especially with the bloodmark gear quests and how EASY it is to gear up. Once you get 65 you can get the full set accessories and weapons in 2 weeks easy, and afterwards go pvp and do w/e you want.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

+10 i like that onebig truth

1 person likes this.
  6. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

Not every, I am playing one aion private server, where they dont have item shop :) Donate for donate, to help server... u dont get anything for money... All new sets are only for ingame points/items... and they still have money, because some rich guys still donating server they like, even without reward :)

1 person likes this.
  7. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

i have stopped donation past 1 year now after i saw tht not matter wht i do or try i can never compete with full armor wep donators and instances dont drop shit , bugs hacks and stuff quests not working always some or other buggg, am stuck here now cause of the items i already have, i think will quit and go retail is better try there then to fight with donator zergers and die like idiot after working so hard on ur gears armors wepos and stuff.. is totally bs, i stay for 1 more reason, few of my frnds are here whom i dont wanna leave else nothing is fun anymore in gamez .

8. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

+10 from me to any1 give me ideas tips where i can sign in for retail i tried finding but couldnt do it atall

9. Stephen

but this is not Retail NA Isin, this is Gamez so what do you expect? Im staring to think thas Im going stop playing on this server, really got bored in here, i dont feel any excitement anymore, so would start creating my personal toon, so I hope you guys help me, lets go Asmo

1 person likes this.
  10. SYNKRO

SYNKRO Old Member

Everyone move to Retail! Now! Move now dammit! -.-

@Isin/Malc,
    What server are you playing on in retail?

11. kamekacy

kamekacy Proficient

Well.. i might as well convince my cafe mates to play retail.. they even support XP so my other cafe mates could still join us.. if blood mark set in retail would be that easy to get.. we will give it a try..

Ohh.. b4 i forgot.. after ascension quest or at lvl 10.. i think it is already allowed to go to katalam right??.. i have read it on their patch notes.. i hope highbies there are friendly to mentor lvl up

12. cocosul

cocosul Guest

yeah maybe not every but i would like a pvp/pve server with no fken bugs and every thing working. sometimes on gamez i get bored to be zerged for HOURS. i stay in belu a lot of times ..and i was for hours the only ely there...and the zerg stay there for me for hours also...this is shit...but why i still stay there? because i dont have whut to do anything else..nothing from pve 4.0 stuff out...so yeah since now i m out from gamez...at last i wont see anymore WOC 2 shlt around me .

1 person likes this.
  13. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

NA or EU ?

1 person likes this.
  14. Stephen

lets go retail guys and make a legion named We Hate Gamez hahaha

1 person likes this.
  15. cocosul

cocosul Guest

or GamezZerGerZ

16. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

It will be okay if they dont want money from all .. -.- they can do skins more expansive and weps and armors are not so much expansive .. -.- they can do for new players easy gear .. to PVP.. Like NCC or DCC .. Nah they cant. it will ruin the gamez.. they dont earn money from all.

17. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

well am from Asia wht u suggest ? i use Direct IP for ping reduction. mostly proly i will go for NA cause i believe i have some ppl there who play retail but still i wanna know how i can create ids cause idk where i find to create id for login in retail

hahahah good idea sounds like fun

18. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

we can lol :D

19. Stephen

what server are you going?

20. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

many times i had the desire to transfer to lumiel and see how things are there but i am guessing same as siel..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.