1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Low population

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Rezerve, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

ohh , ic ic , let me see wht i can find , for me Direct ip works fine to , my usual ping is 600+ but with DIP it stays at 380 or less, iff possible could u PM me the link ?

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

battleping.com i guess

3. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

glad and healers for me, i love to play support and ofc sometimes make Kamikazeee with my glad XD sorc was only cause i wanted to nuke ppl from safe distance in zergs but mehh will see.

4. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

Would be nice to know what answer you are expecting from us.
    4.0 content? That is being worked on, as soon as the instances are scripted, the drop tables implemented and the crafting recipes available, you will get enough alternative gear and items to farm whitout having to donate/vote. About the actual restrictions, some of them are temporary, others are permanent. Unlocking coliseum items would be a decent solution to the fast-starter gear issue, and there might be good chances to see this happening.
    PvP? Well what do i have to say about this? Players are free to pvp wherever they want, and almost every map is available (Apart of idian depths,which needs to be implemented), so that's completely up to you.

1 person likes this.
  5. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Gamez's soon is almost as bad as NCsoft's. The pvp recipes are already removed even tho the materials don't drop despite the actual items being insanely hard to make. With instance cooldowns and the way that 4.0 instances work, gearing up would take just as long as retail (high rate doesn't affect those boxes that drop 1 item either way). Even if they get a full hyperion set the ones in pvp gear will still squish them in seconds. "Would be" = won't happen. Nobody mentioned pvp and we all know that's up to the players, no need to repeat it.

Cmon Ari, we all know that the AMT/AM/SAM/HAM's "job" is to help players and give a good impression of the server, basically meaning that you're not allowed to agree with any of this and are "forced" to make a counter-argument...which is always invalid as the stuff we say is 90% of the time true. Save yourselves the embarassment of trying to prove us wrong on the matter

6 people like this.
  6. cocosul

cocosul Guest

no offence but...the question is when? i mean is hard work t implement even tabs drops? i can t pvp with my sorc because i got most usefull skills bugged....and are skills from 3.7.

7. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

Deathangel idk you in anyways but seeing how u work i respect u for wht u do, like helping ppl and listening to them and answering their questions but i didnt expect you would come here to ask us that, and insanitybg already said what i wanted but i would say more humbly the same :D sorry.... if offended u anyways

8. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Unless the admins are willing to change things its pointless to even try getting a message across they have to realize that they have to change the way that they run things depending on hard or easy it is to get things on retail. In other words in gamez you should be able to join the server and be fully geared (IN DECENT pvp gear) in about a week -2 weeks. On top of this there should be areas people can go to have their 1 v 1's or 6 v 6 or 3 v 3's to actually keep their players entertained and not have to deal with the zerg if they dont want to ...Admins don't care enough even to come in and remove safe zones or spawn in crazy overpowered guards (which would take literally seconds btw). We tried warning them over the course of these last few months and now that its here I dont think many of us will be going back to play gamez. I myself have moved on to another game already and am not missing gamez even slightly.

I am a donator and I donate to keep the server online at least 100$ per month. Admins most of their thinking is that donators are getting cheated if new players can come in and work for gear which just isn't true..People donate because they either don't have the time to farm gear or they just cant be bothered and are lazy which is where I come in :)...I couldn't give less of a shit if you wanted to make Hac gear available in game through mithril medals and abyss points because there's no way in hell you could get me to do that shit...The admins just need to realize that they have to change with the times or they will loose the server.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    2 people like this.
  9. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

I didnt even read the deathangels answer, it would be always the same... PvZ is on players, we are doing on 4.0, gear is available ingame... etc. Ofc but probably the instances wil lcost 2k vip to enter, new recipes will cost 3k each, and moreeeee :D

1 person likes this.
  10. cocosul

cocosul Guest

GamezMoney online.... i agree a private server stay up with donations help....but whut gamez atm doing.. i mean removing all old pvp gears from shop/deleting arena npc's / and much other shits...will be their lost not mine. biggest shit i ever saw was that they remove even eac/acd/hac's from shoping list...that's retard they should let eac at last for low price so every1 can gear up with a low donation....but nooo gamez wana big fish...

4 people like this.
  11. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

hey infeuse can u help me with retail somethings not working right

12. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

Still the same MONEY . i want to see what they do if they give free emotes manastones skins enchants.. it will ruin GAMEZ! .

13. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

i like on infinite aion was stormwing best gear .. and if u are rich and dont have patience u can go and buy it from itemshop and if u dont have money u can go to BT a drop it .. <3 IA server was best .. not this

2 people like this.
  14. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

IA was the best totally, even thouhg i lagged like hell i could play better support better here i can reduce lag but... the bugs and other things mehh..

15. cocosul

cocosul Guest

to many shits which suppose to be drops are in shop list. i agree pvp sets in shop is a MUST but god..... every thing cost in gamez and that make it worst than retail. i preffer to loose 4'5 weeks on retail and have a lot of fun after...... these days on gamez even kinah is rare:))) and about IA it was great and had good developers...pvping there like a boss with sw set+0 and triroan spear. and no woc 2 yeah....that was most fair thing

1 person likes this.
  16. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

hahahahahaha totally, ppl sell instances items for 500 mill how the fk is a newbie supposed to generate 500 mill for instance items ? , and crafting ya the mats drop like rain from the sky sure.......

17. cocosul

cocosul Guest

not even starter gear is not on a new char ...only half:)) da*** that s crazy lol ...u see any1 to fix it after 1 mounth? NO!

18. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

and there ? many players have patience and not rich .. u cant buy it free only one way MONEY. i mean they block new instances like infeuze say and we need to pay to go to that instance .. MOney from VIP money from GEARS WEPS.. and they still need more .. and u need to buy emotes skins manastones enchantstones and other stuff

1 person likes this.
  19. Vanessa

Vanessa New Member

I Honestly could not have put that last paragraph any better. I donate to keep the server up because I am able too. Not because I think it gives me an advantage. Gamez was given an opportunity to be something better than the rest, it was RIGHT THERE. All it had to do was listen.

3 people like this.
  20. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

they do listen, gamez is just an individual and wants to think of itself only.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.