1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lumiel-all stigma

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Suvorov, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

Just wondering why u didnt make lumiel all stigma also to increase the population of the server for EU (and close) Players

I think like 80% of the ppl are from EU/phil. SO tehey appericate it.

2. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

People who live in Philippines get a much higher ping in eu servers than NA. We don't plan on making lumiel all stigma when we already have siel for that and changing the location won't do any good.

3. Suvorov

Well u gives all of us choice to get lumiel as EU host for better ping but whit different game style, and keep siel as all stigma. So where we have choice if the server are totaly different.
    I wil be happy if i can go lumiel, but is empty and ppl dont go here if im ask him why andswe is there is no all stigma.

4. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

An additional comment to that.
    Lumiel was created as an option for those who did not like the stigma system, not as a server with no difference just to split the population. With the server's current playerbase there is no need to have two servers of the same features.

5. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

We don't have the player population for that like we use to.

6. Suvorov

I understand what u mean, but maybe in time i will get less players couse of the ping. i Accept this is US server. But there is no difference betwen u get bigger population on the EU host and maybe this will get up, or u keep ur US and the ppl probably leave

7. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

No, it's because nobody wants to transfer and deal with a shitload of transfer related character fuck-ups like macro and crafting deletion to go to a server with no people. Nobody's gonna go first unless they have a guarantee that there are already enough people to play with. Better to run around with 160-200 ping and still kill shitters rather than erp with the pande broker at 40ms

8. XenderJoe

XenderJoe Getting there

Hello :)
    In my opinion, stigma system is not only one reason why server is empty...
    some new players wants better set, of course we know about many shops,,but Blood Mark, Ancient Coins, Conquerors Mark, etc...are very hard to get while server population is less than 12active 65level, who wants going farm instance.
    so, what is the way for new players with no good gear ?

9. darkrsing

darkrsing New Member

I partially agree with you Xander, but it took me one week to get myself the Custodian set and full pvp accs ( the BloodMarks ones ) , it's not hard at all

10. XenderJoe

XenderJoe Getting there

Skilled players, have not problems. But how is possible to answer, if any new player want to get other items while at server are 5 players online and no all 65lvl...
    just...hard to make any group for help others....

11. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I understand where you're coming from and we have already requested the startup gear to be changed to better sets and weapons so I hope it does get implemented. Until then, you can always try to find help through legions, LFG, or anyone really who's willing to help you farm the items. It does get some getting used to and it isn't instant but I'm sure it isn't impossible either.

12. darkrsing

darkrsing New Member

you're missing the point, Xander is already a fully geared leveled player , he's just looking out for the new future players

13. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

this has already been on the band wagon they wont make lumiel a full stigma server if people actually took the dive to play retail like then the server would get populated more then the only few that actually play
    then others can get geared but till others decide to take the dive and actually play lumiel then its just gonna be 20 below players on there

14. salubri

salubri Getting there

All stigma? Really? It makes some classes op and some nerfed. Why do you want that? The best way to lure players i say is to add solo portals for farming so that players can get better gear before facing powerfull opponents. Seriously try to go into pvp portals and you will get owned by players with better gear and lose any interest.

15. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Well its easy to be geared up in lumiel. Go farm first in Siel since most ppl are active in IS and any farming rifts that gives BM/CM and AP. When you have fully geared up your toon, then transfer it to Lumiel since its free.

About the population, we PH players prefer to go Siel because of the ping matters. In EU server, our ping boosts up to 400-500ms w/o ping reducer (or with ping reducer maybe), unlike in NA server, we even get 300-500ms mostly (idk why that ping boosts up that much).

Reasons why PH ppl don't play in Lumiel (EU server):
    1. Mostly ppl doesn't know about stigma-based.
    2. Ping (ofc)
    3. Population

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.