1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Magic Boost Sins > Official vs GameZ Aion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Signet, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Signet

Signet Proficient

FIXED
    to everyone who said it wouldnt be fixed and to stop trying, here is your motivation to TRY! Thanks GameZ

So although it make look like I'm new to the forums, i have actually been around Aion for about 7months now... I decided to give my retail character a break, (melee/crit assassin) and pursue a private server in which i could make an assassin with the alternative build i always wanted to try, Magic boost! Now on official, this is a much harder build to obtain, it takes at least a full 30e cloth set, and 2 nice weapons, as well as accessories, and even then on official you can real only around 1.1-1.2k mboost (WHICH IS ENOUGH ON OFFICIAL)...

My example for evidence is going to be comparing my friend Ricky on official (magic boost sin) to myself on GameZ Aion! And i hope that in providing this evidence, my class is then fixed, as there is NO WAY it could be working!

Ricky: Dressed in full level 30e abyss cloth gear which is slotted full mboost, while his accessories and main-hand weapon are 50e abyss gear, his offhand is like his armor, 30e. = End Resulting Magicboost: 1206

Ricky's PvP Video showing damage of his new set: Watch Videos Online | Captain Carrot | Veoh.com

Ricky's page on Aion Armory to back up my stats: http://na.aiononline.com/myaion-character-detail?charId=760427&serverId=2

[​IMG]

Damage output seen by video with signet silence on geared players: 4.5-5.1k+

-------------------

VIDEO OF MY DAMAGE VS. GEARED AND NON-GEARED: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fb7wwMxnsI

Damage output on level 55 with NO ARMOR! Signet Silence: 3.9 or less

So right off the bat i think, hell im over 400mboost on Ricky from official, and i have same macc (1200) due to my better gears, ill hit 6k+ no problem!!! But wrong, my 400mboost actually gives me less damage.. by 1k+!!! If anything, should i not be hitting over 6k Signet silence, if ricky is on geared people with 1.2k mboost?

I just want some clearing up on this matter, and maybe it looked into.. i spent A LOT of time on my set, just to find out that my class is WAY bugged from official.. this is just my proof of it, and i hope something gets done...

P.S: Here is a video i found from official korean, apparently this person has just over 1400mboost (hitting over 5.5-6k depending on class): Aion

HOPEFULLY THIS GETS FIXED SO I CAN RETURN TO THIS SERVER! PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROGRESS ON THIS! IF THIS IS NO ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO GET SOME CHANGE TO MY BUGGED CLASS, THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG, AS IT IS CLEAR IT IS BUGGED, AND IVE FINALLY TAKEN THE TIME AND EFFORT OF GIVING GAMEZ AION FACTS, VIDS, PICTURES!

HOPE SOMETHING IS DONE, AND THANKS IN ADVANCE,
    Signetraped

AFTER TALKING TO A 55 SIN ON OFFICIAL AND GETTING HIM TO TEST, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FIGURED OUT:

Gamez Aion Signet Silence: 2345
    Retail Aion Signet Silence: 3518
    '
    in addition to these numbers being off:
    Gamez Pain Rune = 1202 dmg
    Retail Pain Rune = 1803 dmg
    Gamez Neddle Rune = 1377 dmg
    Retail Neddle Rune = 2066 dmg
    Gamez Blood Rune II = 728 dmg
    Retail Blood Rune II = 1091 dmg
    Gamez Rune Burst V = 1269 dmg
    Retail Rune Burst V = 1903 dmg
    Gamez Explosive Burst = 942
    Retail Explosive Burst = 942
    (shows that the damages are bugged with runes, and a lot lower then they should be)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kxAj...eature=related
    (THESE FOLLOWING TEST WERE DONE VS. DUMMIES IN PANDAMONIUM WITH 0 MBOOST)

THIS IS A HUGEEEEE DAMAGE DIFFERENCE, ESPECIALLY IF U APPLY 1600+ MBOOST TO THE MISSING 1200... THIS WOULD FIX EVERYTHING, A SLIGHT TWEAK THE OUR RUNES DAMAGES TO ATLEAST MORE LIKE OFFICIAL.. THESE #'S ARE WAY OFF AND GIMP THIS BUILD A LOT, ALL THE #'S ARE THERE FOR YOU (GAMEZ VS. RETAIL AGAINST DUMMIES WITH 5 RUNES AND 0MBOOST)... HE SAID HE WAS TOO LAZY TO POST UP A VIDEO, SO IM STILL TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE.. BUT THIS IS CONFIRMED 100%

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
    11 people like this.
  2. Rizenz

Rizenz Anniel Lien Enna Forum Legend

We do have OP abg sets here so.... xD but seeing the video is just making me wanna finish my MBoost set faster lol and try it

3. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

most of other classes are MR builds..
    the only ppl who u can pawn w/ full MB build are the non geared ones.

tried full mb cloth on my sin too. it failed so bad.
    so im ma+crit and ma + attk now. thinking of dong ma+mb soon.

4. Signet

Signet Proficient

Well like i said, my damage tested on this server is on players wearing absolutely NO GEAR (Templars/Clerics/Assassin/Sorc/etc), and they all hit the exact same (toss on a ABG set and it hits anywhere from 100-300 lower depending on class) Even a level 45 i hit 4k Signet silence and i have over 1.6k mboost... this just isnt right, and my evidence proves this!

5. Signet

Signet Proficient

As for this, do not waste your time in making this set, ive just tested it with chanter buffs give me 1989 magic boost, and still on a cleric with no gear i hit 4.2k signet silence... it just doesnt make any sense.. should be 8k+ atleast! (if someone can hit 6k with 1.4kmboost)

6. Signet

Signet Proficient

***ADDED TO THE TOP***

- PICTURES
    - VIDEO OF MY DAMAGE WITH MY CHARACTER IN GAMEZ AION
    - SOME MORE EVIDENCE SUPPORTING MY THEORY THAT MBOOST SINS ARE NERFED (Signet Silence Damage)

7. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

We need someone with 0 Magic Boost to test Signet Silence with a Level 5 rune on a Training Dummy, on Retail. I just tested. Magic Boost multiplier works fine for Signet. I hit 2345 on the Training Dummy with 0 Magic Boost and a Level 5 rune. Then, with 60 Magic Boost, the formula is: Tooltip x {[Magic Boost / (Knowledge / 10)] + 100} / 100. Which is 2345 x 1.0(6) = 2501.(3), which is exactly how much I dealt having 60 Magic Boost. If there's any problem, then it's that 2345, is it the same as in Retail?

8. Signet

Signet Proficient

well u can tell right away that the damage multiplier is off for signet or the base damage/dmg multipled is too low on gamez... How cant you by watching the 2 vids posted above.. one guy is in 30e killing players who are wearing gears (regardless of how good the gear is they are wearing gears) and hes hitting upwards of 5.5k with 1206... me i hit people with NO gears, i have FULL +15 ABG set (which is much better stats/bonus stats then 30e) and i hit 3.9k or less (with well over 400more magic boost then the guy on retail: 1643 to be exact)... its doesnt make any sense.

9. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

Just a lost build. Been waiting months on them to fix that and the skills that heal sins and apply lethal venom but it wont ever happen

1 person likes this.
  10. Zee

Zee Banned

Rune damages are bugged since 1.9
    Same goes for Apply Lethal Venom as Isin mentioned.

Also tbh, I found m.boost assassin build nonsense, just a troll build if you ask me.
    You use the same combo over and over again, I'd totally get bored of it.

11. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

Useless threads, nothing will be solved.

1 person likes this.
  12. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

not gonna say useless thread but nothin will b solved.

13. D3adMan

D3adMan Proficient

I posted on bug section some time ago the fact that the rune dmg from gamez and retail are not the same and i put a video there with someone from retail with 0mb and no items just a low lvl dagger testing the some rune dmg on dummy ,here is the report http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f63/offical-bug-report-thread-78760/index15.html

And on 2.1 was a Update that increased the rune dmg because of the players reports with some evidence , so yeah this thread is very useful and i think helps the developer to solve the problem more easy .

14. Signet

Signet Proficient

I also disagree with it being useless, as all my points are valid, and as im only trying to help GameZ reach as close to retail as possible! Whether they want to do something about it or not is up to them, but i figured doing nothing wont solve anything. So i took my time, gathered my evidence, and displayed it.. Dont see how you can label it useless

Like i said above, something needs to be done for something to get changed, sitting around and not expressing an opinion is not the right way to go, nothing have ever been achieved that way. Hopefully i have the same success as you, as i dont want my time gearing to be wasted because of a bugged build. Mboost sins have very high dmg, and its a shame to see it nerfed this noticeably!

Once again, hope i have the same success as you!

15. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

meh dun like it all i see is a fully abyss gear dude killing noobs on retail .. typical so u come here in gamez where every1 is full abg and want to do 20 k on them.. better yet implement another shadowburst for sins as if they dun kill fast enough already, ur thread is awsomely well made tho gtz for the hard work.

16. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

you guys miss the most basic fact in all your calculations

retail: 40% pvp dmg drop by default
    us: 50% pvp dmg drop by default (used to be 60% but sins tickled with no dmg so they took it down to 50)

it does make a lot of difference you know

1 person likes this.
  17. Yazuki

Yazuki Proficient

doesn't apply to testing done on dummies, someone already compared it on dummies and the damage on gamez was less for all runes by at least 20% or more

18. Signet

Signet Proficient

Clearly u didnt go through my "awesomely well made thread", or else you would notice that i did my damage testing on people with NO GEARS on, meaning they are fresh like level 1 at 55, and i still cannot get over a 4k signet silence, yet i have over 400mboost on the guy? just want it fixed that is all

19. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

The only stat that matters is Your PvP att vs PvP deff of the target ...

Here, the base dmg of signet is 2345 as someone posted before ...

Sin gets 1% increased magical dmg for every 6 Mb he has ...

1600 Mb is 266% more dmg ( to compare, sorc can get max of 225% bonus dmg )

With this MB Signet deals 8582 dmg non crit to PvE target ... In pvp the dmg wold vary from 4900 ( Your full PvP att to full pvpdeff ) dmg to 6865 ( Full PvP att to 0 pvp deff ) ... When I see those numbers, i think it is just FINE, cuz you also get 30 sec silence ...

The only way how to "prove" your dmg here is lower is to get SS or video of your friend testing dmg of runes skills with 0 Mb ...
    PERIOD

Just seen your Video .. your are dealing way less dmg as I wrote, so then the baic dmg of Signet On Siel is even less then 2345 ...

1 person likes this.
  20. Signet

Signet Proficient

yes exactly, if i was hitting 4900 on ABG sets, and like 6k or w.e on people who arent as geared, there would be no problem.. but the fact that i have over 400mboost on someone on official, yet they deal more dmg to a lvl 55 then i can to a 45 ungeared, there is a huge problem, and that is why i believe it needs to be address... Regardless if its a build thats not so commonly used, it is apart of aion!

Soon i will post videos of me dueling level 30's ungeared and my signet silence damage on them, still doesnt exceed 4000 damage... if this doesnt prove that the mboost sin is glitched, then i do not know what will

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.