1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

make 3bil/week on horse training

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by sonatta09, Dec 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonatta09

sonatta09 New Member

im kinda newbie in this server i just started playing a week ago. can i ask how exactly people gain billions of silvers from just horse training? i cant really understand, does horse really sells on market? why it doesnt inflate like other items? or does system automatically buys it? (like special deals)

2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

3. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

i wish any other (semi)AFK lifeskill would net me at least half of that ... they should realy balance that ,, ,

4. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

You want semi/afk gathering? Go near sand grain, get shabby shovels then there you go.
    It's semi afk because it auto gathers = YES but once you get a golden bag, shards or any rare items it would stop gathering.
    ENJOY it while we have the event up! :)

5. ShadoweCZ

yea but i will not get any near the money you can make with horses ...
    even with fully active gathering you dont make that much ...

6. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Buy the 90 pearls package which gives you item scrolls, use those item scrolls hourly.
    I get a lot of golden bags and shards, I sell them all and its near to what you get in horses afk wagon training.

7. ShadoweCZ

yea but horse people dont have to buy anythink ... even with sh**skills you get more than me ...
    its just not fair that active play gives less than AFK horses ... not to mentoin that for gathering you need tools so that are expenses that horse people dont have and they are not limited by energy ..
    also for shoveling in desert you need pots/tea/water which are another expenses ...

as horse man you get wagon and thats it ...

8. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

You haven't tried but you concluded already. I will give you a full explanation shortly, I will edit this or add a comment again if you replied asap w/o me finishing to explain the suggestion. BTW There is Special Deals party as well you know -_-

EDIT:

Here is your problem, you haven't computed nor tried and you concluded that its expensive? lol

Purified Water and Star Anise Tea, both are just 5,000 each on sand grain bazar npc or any valencia material npc.
    https://bddatabase.net/us/item/6656/
    https://bddatabase.net/us/item/9306/

You just need a few of these because, on your TENT you can buy a buff which gives you less prone to desert diseases not to mention that you also can stack pets in pearlshop like the snow kid, desert fox etc. You know that right?

Another thing is the shabby shovel, how expensive is 50 for you??? https://bddatabase.net/us/item/16139/
    I stack around 3k of these and with Master 20+ gathering my 245 energy runs out before I even get to use them all.
    I don't buy anything asidew from the Shabby Shovel because I make those purified water and star anise tea, you can alchemy/craft them.

How hard is that? You complain about the horse wagon training which for 24hrs you can only get 3 at much or if you have very high life skill training 2 sets of level 30 (granted their all T7/T8 and 4 horses using noble wagon or merchant wagon) > sell to horse imperial trade then grind repeat right, it won't give you instantly half billion.

And to tell you a fact, for a year I have been actively doing the horse wagon training before and just started the gathering but heck I enjoyed the gathering life skill, I do still do the horse wagon training when I don't have energy or if I am at work or play other games.
    So get your facts straight, compute and prove to me you can get 1 billion in 2 days with horse wagon training. (YUP you did not say that but it appears that is what you are trying to say, that horse wagon training gives so much money compared to what the active life skills or Special deals do heck no lol)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    Ryujin and loboram like this.
  9. ShadoweCZ

SD gives alot i know that, last time i did it overnight we got 660mil ...

so what you need for horse training ... wagon, sugar and rope ...
    wagon is couple mil , one time investment
    sugar and rope is basicly nothink in terms of cost ...
    you activly get 4 horses (if you know where you can get up to T5) and thats it, then you are just AFK and profit

what bugs me is how op it is compared to any other lifeskill ... (SD aside)
    fishing
    is crap, you are limited by inventory so you cant realy do it overnight when you are full in couple hours, on top of that the money is poor and you ar limited by trade/imperial limits
    you may argue that golden event .... hell its 1 weekend every 3 weeks ...
    trading is capped so its useless to make any real money
    hunting sadly noone does that, just look at the market, no khalks at all, couple of whale earring, good luck hunting alone or finding hunting party

then there is processing/cooking/alchemy which are totaly reliant on gathering so if you want to do any of those 3, you cant sell mats from gathering
    i will not comment on cooking and alchemy cause all i do there is for myself only ..
    to make 3 bil/week with processing i would need to get insane number of materials, process it and then sell it ..
    just for prospective i would need more than 1mil pieces of hide OR 3mil ores OR ... you get that ...

gathering
    is the second most profitable lifeskill just because shards/hards ...
    sand (and water) gathering which is semi afk but outside events and sharps/hards you get no mats for processing/cooking/alchemy (water from water gathering and thats it), but also dont have expenses on tools and stuff ..
    underwater gathering is realy relaxing but its only used for cooking realy, maybe for some accesory crafting but who does that here ... also you NEED to get diving suit cause swimming sucks
    active gathering in my opinion the most common and most lucrative gathering, you need mats for other lifeskills, or you can sell them and you get sharps/hards .. but even then you dont get that money as with horses ... yea i can pump in 4900 perals for 10h gathering boost but thats it .. and even with that i may only get close to horse money ...

now we get to training (horses)
    you find a horse, tame it, do it 4 times and thats it ... then just AFK for profit, and just for that you get absurdly high money ...
    and if you decide to pump perals into it for skill resets/changes etc you will get even more ...

the problem that i have isnt the mone, keep it and be happy ... my problem is that other lifeskills that require more work just do too litle money compared to horses ...

10. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

It's because this is a private server and pump up the rates on retail for all life skills, it would be the same. Don't believe me? I tried all the other bdo ps the past year and its all the same for horse wagon training BUT gamezbd is number one overall. Sure we can argue with that ogrefest reborned seems good but heck no, lol. (That's for another story anyway).
    You are suggesting to nerf horse wagon training for the sake of what? Fairness for you lifeskillers who wants to do active lifeskills? You'll hurt a lot of player base doing that lmao.
    Anyway, its the same conversation and story on all these threads so say what you wanna say and happy new year. :D

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/few-suggestions-making-money-and-server.223854/#post-2146727

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/make-gamez-bdo-great-again.224063/#post-2148869

11. ShadoweCZ

no i dont want it to be nerfed :D people would lose thier minds if that would happend :D and its nice money for me too even if i dont like it....
    i just wana buff to the other skills cause the only think they have is increased exp and more materials to work with but the time to craft and the result items (and thier ammount) is still the same ...
    but why im complaining here :D :D will create sugestion post :D
    Happy new year to you and thanks for conversation :D :D

RevelationsOn likes this.
  12. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

np, also I don't get sick in the desert now w/ this pets :D
    I just realized I don't have to spend 1.5m for the villa buffs

upload_2019-1-1_17-36-25.png

13. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well to answer the Original Post: No you cannot make 3 Billion Silver per week here on our server just by horse training, not to my knowledge. This notion of the "3 billion/week" is based on the HORSE-MARKET-VALUE of Tier 8 (maximum Tier for horses) horses actually being sold at the maximum possible value you can get which is around 300 Million Silver for a single horse, while using a Wagon you can optimize your training and effectively train 4 horses at the same time BUT if you buy the wagon from the stables the wagon has a limited life-time and will be useless after one overnight AFKing session yeah the wagons are very cheap so you can easily just keep buying wagons and training horses with them sure however the training just takes more time if you are using a wagon not entirely sure what the difference is. SO if you only use the Imperial Horse Delivery which is a SURE selling of your horses instantly the maximum you will gain is around 120 Million Silver for one T-8 horse BUT only if the horse is a courser horse with all the horse-skills needed for that THEN you may get around 3,5 Billion per week. HOWEVER it is still hinging on a LOT of IF's based on RNG, like if your horse is only T-7 the maximum you get is around 60 Million Silver per horse in the Imperial Horse Delivery.

So in conclusion the idea is right but in reality the amount is probably around maybe 1,5 Billion per week doing AFK horse training.

This is an awesome horse guide page: https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-training-guide-eminent.html

Toenail likes this.
  14. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

Not to go off topic of the original post, but why do people feel the need to complain that horse training makes too much silver?

Horse training is probably the most accessible means of making money in Gamez, and it's literally available to anyone, but for some reason people want it nerfed. Park an alt in velia or hiedel and you can easily train horses when you know you're going to AFK.

15. dziku

dziku New Member

To me it's sad that players feel the need to compare. I get it that money is needed and gaining it faster is preferable but your just making yourself unhappy - like working a job you hate because it pays better. It's a game. Do what you love. Gather money while being happy about what your doing in game. Making more money from one activity over another is a completely missed goal in life skills to me. And whats the fun in a game that plays itself?

16. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Finally someone who is open minded :(
    We are rare dude, seriouisly.......
    Months back we always see threads, discord and server chat spamming STOP SD NERF etc.
    Just enjoy the game and be contented of play a free BDO server with free pearls!

loboram and Toenail like this.
  17. insanqta

insanqta New Member

So it's fair old players to have few full PEN characters when they were able to make 500mils per hour of grinding Hexes (as 1 of the guides before few months states) and we "newcomers" to have to grind for months so we can gear just 1 char?
    And all the other "fixes" or "nerfs" i don't know how to say it rly.
    I find out about this server.. watched few guides in youtube.. and i was WOW>> I can finally make a full PEN character in a week or 2.. and experience endgame! Then i realized that most of the profitable "exploits" are fixed.. SD nerfed ALOT.. Horse breeding nerfed.. not to mention these hexes and stacking of kama buffs + channel etc.. And now I have to play the game just like in retail.. but HEY I HAVE FREE OUTFIT RIGHT :)

18. dziku

dziku New Member

I understand that your expectations were not met.
    But as any game/program the creators/mangers have a set vision of the mechanics and game-play that may not be aligning with your expectations. They fixed what they considered exploits to stay true to their vision.
    Just like with life skills it's all a matter of preference and taste.
    The worst you could do is play with a mindset that your dream is impossible to realize here witch would leave you miserable even if you achieve your goals.
    Comparing and envy are signals that you are playing for the wrong reasons and there is no point in forcing yourself to do so.
    Games should be enjoyed because you decide what is fun, what is success. Don't let others decide that for you - especially if they exploited loopholes in the creators/managers vision of a enjoyable product.

loboram, Toenail and RevelationsOn like this.
  19. insanqta

insanqta New Member

So it's fair half the server to be geared way more easily than others? And then keep blowing off threads about what should be nerfed..
    Nice.. I'm really starting to regret for the premium.
    Once you have gear why everyone else should have it right? It's more fun to 1 shot newbies and nerf their income to the ground so they couldn't be competitive or a threat to anyone.. LOGIC.
    If admins care about their "true vision" for the server.. why are there no WIPES when something that huge is coming off?
    When you have to actually work for your PENs.. and as i see with every update its getting harder and harder.. or let's say it "FIXED"

sergio909 likes this.
  20. dziku

dziku New Member

Despite reg dates in footers here on forum I'm a totally new player on the EU server since 2 days so i wouldn't now about the differences in power.
    I'm positive that your experience, opinions and views are very valuable and as such your efforts to pass them to the creators and maintainers are appreciated.
    All I'm saying is enjoy what you can while things develop. Your suggestions might be next on the Dev teams to-do list for all we know, but it doesn't mean it will be worked on today or next week.

loboram and Toenail like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.