1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

make 3bil/week on horse training

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by sonatta09, Dec 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

You also get tons of vanadium, which you can melt into ingots and make trade crates out of them.

2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

I'm guessing. Your real life work is either a game developer or an actual developer or something close to it. You know how to communicate and let's say I am a new player and I see old players with Full PEN.... I would understand what you are saying despite me feeling a bit unfair.
    But heck, I won't complain as I get free pearls compared to retail which is what? swipe everything to get pearls lol

Toenail likes this.
  3. dziku

dziku New Member

A real life programmer. But still a gamer - and a picky one because of extremely limited free time . Still can't understand why would anyone stick to a game just to complain. Especially a private server. I get it that money was invested but this is not a customer service based relation. It's a donation - offering money to support authors vision not to force my own...

loboram, RevelationsOn and Toenail like this.
  4. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

Dziku, I love the way you think! Salute my friend!

loboram and dziku like this.
  5. insanqta

insanqta New Member

I love how old players pretend "hey its all fine stop complaining" when they've had much easier time than us newcomers. It is CALLED donation.. and we all know most of the people who "donate" are doing it to GET something.. in other words we are still buying things here... I see how the server becomes harder with any upcoming update.. and it's all fine right? Since most of you, who don't like "crying kids" like me are already geared enough.
    I'm not saying I don't appreciate the hard work of the guys behind the server.. Okay older players are geared already.. every newbie is aware of that, but at first place we have to get gear.. and 2nd WE HAVE TO DO IT MUCH SLOWER AND HARDER THAN HALF THE SERVER.

6. dziku

dziku New Member

You are absolutely right, but "get" what? Free pearls? Premium treatment? A server not run by a greedy corporation?

Toenail likes this.
  7. dziku

dziku New Member

Happy to see a like minded person. Salutations Good Sir

Toenail likes this.
  8. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

Here's my join date;

upload_2019-1-30_19-31-34.png

Here's my gear (on my main);

upload_2019-1-30_19-30-46.png

As you can see I'm not super geared (and I wouldn't call myself part of the old guard either.
    In the time I've been here I've been PK-ed about 3 - 4 times, but that's fine, it's par for the course.
    Play the game, have fun and don't obsess about what the older players supposedly got or didn't get :).

Cheers!

dziku, loboram and RevelationsOn like this.
  9. insanqta

insanqta New Member

I don't know why I'm even wasting my time in forums since there won't be ANY change. It is not fair and that's it! As I see many people are complaining about these things but nobody cares right? Geared people are answering every post or question like this " It should be like that" WHAT A JOKE!

10. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Grind some money/silvers through active or passive income. Buy PENs (at least for all the weapons then for the armor, buy them all PEN as well then the hard part is Urugon PENs which is OVERPRICED to the max to Pre Order).
    I just recently hit 585 GS/RS after waiting for like 3 months to buy a PEN Urugon and when did you play again mr @insanqta ?
    Been playing for 1yr and 1 months now and I would not say I am geared enough because those geared enough are those who hit the 600GS/RS cap with at least 290-300+ AP and 315 DP.
    Those people can 1-2 hits yanyone lmao.

dziku, loboram and Toenail like this.
  11. insanqta

insanqta New Member

Your point is that they are making things harder so people can play longer here? Cuz once i'm geared i'll stop playing or what ? :D I'm just about to quit cuz it's getting harder.. If i want to have a 2nd job i'll go back to retail. Nevermind i'ts a waste of time even discussing this. Nobody cares about newbies and that's it. They should work for you right :D

Tell me Mr.... when a newbie like me will have bhegs or Dim ? When even +0 costs 1 bil IF SOMEONE EVEN SELL IT?
    Oh right.. i have to farm now 1 week for a +0 item unlike you.. who farmed billion per day back then. Or i should farm black stones for months so i can buy 1 PEN item of the market and make you guys "VETERANS" even more rich?

12. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

Bottom line is that if you truly enjoy this game, then making silver and moving forward is absurdly easier by a humungous factor on GameZ in comparison to retail ... and cheaper too as you can design your gameplay using all the cashshop convenience items that you can get for free via the in game pearl gifting.

But if you think it's getting harder I guess I wish you all the best on retail :rolleyes:.

dziku and loboram like this.
  13. insanqta

insanqta New Member

It's so funny how people who are already ahead cuz of the higher rates before are defending nerfs.. We should struggle while you have your fun right?!
    Just tell me IS IT FAIR?!
    Next step is to make it full retail like rates! RIGHT? So nobody could get as geared as you are in near future.. and feel like you own the server?!

14. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

You think I have high gear? LOL

I enhanced some and bought some, but I never participated in the SD grind because I'm a loner.
    However, I can see that neither I nor anyone else will be able to convince you that it's anything but unfair more's the pity. Cheers!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  15. insanqta

insanqta New Member

I think you love chopping woods.. that's why you dont care at all about rates of nothing.

16. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

You have the leisure of ranting and complaining here then yeah go back to retail then.
    Look, your not the only "new" player complaining and in the end most of them realized and stopped playing OR just went ahead and played and ignored the forums.
    The forums are used to guide and report bugs but now its becoming more and more like what? Rant thread/flame thread etc towards gameznetwork.
    Remember, this is a private server and the owner Carl and devs have their own rights to do what they want at the end of the day regarding the rates.
    Who would loose money in the end, it's them right? Who would lose donations, it's them right? THEN what's the point of you discussing this with us even if you DO NOT understand a simple point that hey this is not retail and this is a private server which is alive because of 1... Donations and 2.... Carl is rich because. Just think about it, gamezaion has been up 10yrs+ and still running and NCSOFT don't give a damn and have lost on lawsuits lmao.
    Then comes gamezbd 1yr+ still running, no wipes unlike the other servers out there lmao.
    Now don't think that gamezbd staff do not listen to suggestions and stuff but the whole topic you are pertaining to regarding nerfs?....... It has been brought up MULTIPLE times and old or new players have been banned and have their threads locked because of it.
    Hello @Noyah @Kolka
    Another as usual, thought it was over but these threads/topic hijackers are back -_-

loboram, dziku and Toenail like this.
  17. insanqta

insanqta New Member

I believe you are in the wrong section then.. There are sections for suggestions, guides and reporting bugs right?
    It's obvious that server needs donations! I've purchased 3 months of premium right when i started (this is the first private server in which i'm gladly purchasing the premium stuff), but if i see more of these nerfs coming and making even bigger gap between old and new players will i continue playing here and renew my subscription? After all the commercial of this server are the guides and videos which states how easy is progression here.. and people like me are misleaded once they realize that everything they watched about the server is nerfed and brought harder and slower.
    As i see you are asking someone to ban me or what? If you were in my position and i was the PEN geared guy you would rather speak differently..

Few answers earlier.. your words:
    "...
    You are suggesting to nerf horse wagon training for the sake of what? Fairness for you lifeskillers who wants to do active lifeskills? You'll hurt a lot of player base doing that lmao
    ..."

I understand now.. you are here just to argue with people! But hey.. ask someone to ban me cuz your opinion is more important than mine probably..

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  18. dziku

dziku New Member

the pot calling the kettle black...

19. insanqta

insanqta New Member

Also if you truly enjoy the game and don't care about faster progression what are you doing here? It's all about faster gearing and progression here.. all the people are here cuz of that.. you could just buy the game and 1-2 outfits (if you don't care about progression) for the price of premium here (which again gives you a little boost to your progression) and play in retail right?

20. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.