1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

make 3bil/week on horse training

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by sonatta09, Dec 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. insanqta

insanqta New Member

You still don't get for what I'm talking about do you? It's just not fair to give half the server chance to gear in 2 weeks and this to continue for months.. and then without a wipe to start nerfing everything so newcomers to have to actually work for their gear (doesn't matter if its faster than retail.. its still way slower than most people here do). What I am supposed to do now? When most places with some decent profit are taken by so called veterans who easily one shot me? I have to do things that i don't like in order to progress somehow? To go for lumbers in the forest? To go sailing? I know my engish is not the best, but dunno how to explain it to you so you understand finally what is my point of view, and why I'm pissed.
    Yes.. server is just fine.. I like everything about it.. what i don't like is making this gap between old and new players! They nerfed even the horse breeding one of the safer ways to get some money and progress a little faster.. Do you get me now? I'M NOT SAYING THE SERVER IS BAD OR ANYTHING!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  2. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

I understand why you're pissed. You want to PvP using end gear stuff straight away. You want it served to you on a platter, minimum effort ... because of your perception that there were others who had it easier than you are now ... you poor lil' old diddums.

dziku likes this.
  3. insanqta

insanqta New Member

Are you retarded or what (sorry for that but did you saw me anywhere to be rude to anyone so you call me "crying diddum" and that I want "FREE" stuff)? I want same chances as YOU people do?
    You have your PLATTER right? And now it's easy to call people kids who are crying for free stuff.. when all we want is same that you ALREADY got.. NOTHING MORE!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  4. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

I never benefitted from any *platter* lol. I've only recently come back to play for real on GamezBD but believe what you will.
    I should leave this topic now. Cheerio! :)

loboram likes this.
  5. drayken

drayken New Member

No, his point is that if you build a bridge to facilitate passage over shark infested waters, only to destroy that bridge after the first of many groups to have crossed then we've got a problem don't we? Now imagine that happening -- on top of the first group throwing shark bait at people trying to cross the now bridge-less waters to fuck with them. Also, what kind of retard makes a silver platter analogy on a private server?

• RBF is filled with fully geared out russian players on PEN gear & 800+ ping, making it an absolute cancer of an experience in terms of obtaining cron stones & whatnot
    • Relevant gear is getting snatched away from new players by fully geared players for PEN upgrades which no one buys because A: They already have it or B: Newer players can't afford it
    • SD got nerfed to the ground - fully geared players' arguments is "You can still make XXX an hour" except that they fail to understand that their metric is based around the fact that as a fully geared player they have 100% uptime access to grinding spots as well as faster rotations. Their performance isn't a correct representation of the system for the average/new player.
    • Solo farming is trash for multiple reasons: High value gear that's farmable solo doesn't sell on the marketplace, and you've gotta deal with edgy PEN'd out kids hogging low tier grinding spots
    • Horse training got nerfed as well, and the fact that an AFK mechanic is rewarded more than an active one is laughable

The issue is that the old "overpowered" ways of making currency and progressing were removed, without fixing the glaring issues that caused players to resort to those "overpowered" methods in the first place. Marketplace being one.

Also, before you write out another one of your big brained responses talking about entitlement or silver platters -- reminder that feedback is a welcome necessity. Nothing is ever perfect, and those who can recognize mistakes while offering solutions are infinitely more valuable than donkeys who illogically condemn any an all criticism for the sake of virtue signaling and condescension.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    Crimey and insanqta like this.
  6. drayken

drayken New Member

It's called a donation for legal purposes, its true purpose is a cash shop hence the rewards. It's common practice on any private servers, even dating back to the old runescape private server days prior to 2007 as well as beyond. You'd think a self-proclaimed programmer/gamer would know that. You can't possibly be saying those things with a straight face when referring to crucial feedback as "complaint" as well as not understanding the legal practice behind using a donation system in a private server. That's without even mentionning your inability to understand that those who seek to enjoy something's full potential are the ones who give feedback, or by your own words, "complain". That's why they don't leave.

insanqta likes this.
  7. dziku

dziku New Member

Your trying to force a client - service provider relationship here. It will never be that.
    "They play longer and are better then me - that's not fair" is not a "crucial feedback" no matter the circumstances.

RevelationsOn and Toenail like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.