1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Make daily/weekly scrolls tradeable

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Plata, May 31, 2021.

1. Plata

Plata Getting there

Could you also make these scrolls tradeable through npc (like the mem frag scrolls)?

scrolls.jpg

nikostimi and marsseven like this.
  2. Plata

Plata Getting there

Bump. Noone?

3. Plata

Plata Getting there

Bump. Noone?

4. Xyio

Xyio New Member

I do agree with this, I'm all for quality of life and basically anything that can make the server a fun one. But the sad reality is that the Developer's vision for this server is to be as much as retail as possible(even though we clearly aren't ,we have so many changes). I learned the hard way that it takes a huge amount and then even more some of players to be vocal for something in order for it to change and still the chances are very small of any changes happening to it. Kolka wants a retail-like server even though we are barely 2000 players and the game was not meant for such a small amount of people to play on, we still have to act and behave as if we are a huge healthy playerbase. From the memory fragment scroll exchange to caphra artisan exchange, to 8000 pearls for secret book of old moon, not being able to sell t9s etc. the list goes on, I will never understand what the Developers think and how inconsistent they are with the vision of the server. If you want to be like retail then be like retail, we clearly are nothing like retail but we still have to pretend for the sake of what? balance? this game is unbalanced already in PvP on retail same here, plus with our rates and so many forgotten lifeskills we even have a cap on trading, lifeskills are so unbalanced u only do 2-3 things cause its what makes the most amount of money while other things cant keep up and are just forgotten.

loboram and nikostimi like this.
  5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I actually really like your reply...although you might consider making a copy for the thread, that is actually about the GamezBD-Special-Custom-Content Vote: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/vote-gamezbd-specials.235724/

In fact this whole thread should be a part of the overall thread made, specifically about the Custom Content.

Xyio likes this.