1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Marketplace taxed me for over 10%.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by alkreid, Dec 14, 2019.

1. alkreid

alkreid New Member

Hello,

I want to recall the attention of gm/admin's.

On December 14th i collected the money of my sold item in the central marketplace.

[​IMG]
    (This is my money before collecting. Look at the time on the bottom right corner for legitnes).

[​IMG]
    (Here i even check if the value pack and the premium were still active).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this is the money i made from selling and collecting those items. As u can see, even without using the calculator, something was off..
    I ended up paying 12%(or more) of the money i made from selling as marketplace taxes.
    At first i tought it was a "bug" cauz i collected more than 100b at once, so i tried again later selling 1 more accessory.

[​IMG]
    And basically this is the result, this one as well was taxed higher.. and it was a single item, so it's not something about quantity but about my central marketplace mainly, as i spoke with people that sold the same items for the same prices and paid really a low ammount of taxes.

I spent 2 weeks grinding like a maniac for a min of 5h a day, sold my entire gear and spent another 1 week building failstack and buying accessories to prepare to the fullest for the incoming enhance event. I really put a lot of effort and TIME.
    Now my question is.. Is there something I can do about it? Can someone do something about this matter? Cauz i Pm Kolka in Discord and in Telegram and he totally ignored me. (Assuming is it about the premium) It really isn't fair, cauz I spent real money to pay for a service (premium) and you clearly stated what extra features You were selling me, so I expected every bonus to be good and working.

2. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

calculation kolka's words below;

100 silver - 35% = 65 silver
    now vp and prem and family = 51.5% bonus
    so 65 * 0.515
    33.5 + 65
    98.5% u got from item price

if this is a bug or miss calculate it should be report to bug report section: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/bug-reports.404/

3. alkreid

alkreid New Member

Yeah i know the calculation method applied for the taxes, but i don't understand why i got 12% taxes from market. Anyway ty i'll just paste it there.

Is there a way to put this on the bug section without me making the same thread?

4. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

u can link it but i prefer delete this thread and create new one