1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Massive problems with CC, desync and teleportation

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by McConnel, Nov 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. McConnel

McConnel Getting there

Ever since you guys moved the servers to the more powerful machine the lag, desync issues became a lot worse than they used to before the move.
    There are multiple issues that occur during pvp and they are breaking the experience making people not wanting to pvp or play the server anymore.
    What exactly happens?
    1. Players disappear after being grabbed for 1-2 seconds, they cant take damage in that time window and it happens constistently 90% of times when grabbing a moving target or the one that use skill.
    2. Players disappear on the ground after being CC'ed by a skill
    3. Players in a knockdown state could teleport away from us, while they shouldnt.
    4. Players being able to kill / CC us in iframes, this happened before but never as often as it is right now.
    These issues increased tenfold and made pvp on gamez almost impossible for some classes. The issues are not caused by our ISP or internet connection, because they happen even between people who live in france, europe with <50 ping and 0 packets loss.

Please have a look into the server, what exactly could cause the issue, it got literally a lot worse than before moving the server.

2. Hamingways

Hamingways New Member

This has been an ongoing issue on the server for a while. One would have expected that the migration to a better machine would have had a positive impact on this, but these situation persist and are actually perceived to be getting worse by an increasing amount of people. On the other hand, it's also a bit unfair to expect the server machine upgrade to compensate for some people's bad internet connections...

l20002015 likes this.
  3. l20002015

l20002015 Laplace

The issues are not caused by our ISP or internet connection, because they happen even between people who live in france, europe with <50 <3

IAmNr, commanderz and Hamingways like this.
  4. IAmNr

IAmNr New Member

5. Resone

Resone New Member

100% agree with this statement. The servers are complete dog shit..OVH cloud is one of the cheapest cloud provider out there so kinda makes sense..

The game has gotten to a point were it is unplayable..the Dsync, I-Frame cc (with I-frame still over head in grab kek), the teleporting bodies as mentioned by OP.
    The only thing gamez has is pvp, and thats barley alive..if the servers dont improve this game will be dead in the water.

Kolka needs to look into this issue as it has gotten much worse and I'm already seeing people leave the server.

McConnel likes this.
  6. ArchDevil

ArchDevil Getting there

Yeah, there is so many lagging players that you can't hit them at some point. Teleporting on the ground happends way too often in open world. Grabs in iframe, cc-ed in super armor. I have 26 ping and never hand any lags on retail nor in any multiplayer game, retail is like x4 clearer and more accurate in terms of movement responding.

McConnel likes this.
  7. McConnel

McConnel Getting there

@Kolka the server desync got so massively bad it is unplayable for pvp players in EU.
    People literally disappearing for multiple seconds after being grabbed or CC.
    If you want i could quickly make tons of videos with this desyncing madness we experience right now.
    Ping, VPN or packet loss doesnt matter, i am from UK i have 50 ms latency to the server in France and a lot of desync happen when i fight people living in france or germany it happens both to me and to the player i fight with. When someone lives outside the EU they disappear or teleport every single time!

8. TheRingli

TheRingli New Member

@Kolka I dont know if its the new server, or something that changed with the new patch with the netcode, but the game has become really bad with all the desync + sages + dmg bugs. Here are just 4 clips of what I experienced yesterday and today. It happens so much that I cc somebody and they dont take dmg, because for some reason the server registeres them in iframe, even tho they weren't and they don't take dmg WHILE applying the cc limit, so they can go free after cc.
    Look at this duel I had with a ninja, I cced him like 4 times and it tped him in this video:
    https://streamable.com/ftey5k
    Or this sage not taking any dmg for a whole second:
    https://streamable.com/5zxpz4
    and again:
    https://streamable.com/sdtx99
    and again:
    https://streamable.com/unqxmi
    always the same sage TheAre.
    This is what some ninjas always look like, pay attention to RULIE:
    https://streamable.com/qilvnf
    And before anybody says its my internet, this is my ping to the new server:
    upload_2021-11-18_21-51-13.png

At this point I can't take PVP on gamez seriously anymore and since there is nothing left besides PVP in the endgame, I am heavily considering quitting at the moment, till the whole sage + desync issue is fixed.

9. TheRingli

TheRingli New Member

10. Vegnar

Vegnar New Member

11. Resone

Resone New Member

Bump for NA

12. l20002015

l20002015 Laplace

"When someone lives outside the EU they disappear or teleport every single time!" That's called consistency , which is good <3

13. Alaske

Alaske New Member

It isnt only in PVP, I have a lot of Videos in Ash Forest/Elvia Camps, etc, Showing the Dsync, Lag issues, it isnt my machine, isnt my Internet, its the Server, PLS fix it, i was playing to relax, now i'm wishing to die everyday i try to grind in some HighEnd spot.

14. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

After new hardware month ago server was never loaded more than 20% cpu/ memory, so no sense to say "Kolka!!! its not my ISP!!!" cuz nothing can do, when server laggy u can easy see it in chat and usualy after it we do maintance its only situation when server overloaded and during last month there was no 1 time of such incident.

15. l20002015

l20002015 Laplace

I strongly Agree ♥