1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Maybe its time for a little update?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by sergio909, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

No use hosting PvP events when PvP is broken...

2. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Such a troll-bait ._.

PvP isn't broken, most of its working just fine. Yes there are many bugs, yet the PvP itself is working well.

3. marchee

marchee Banned

says the spiritmaster..

4. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Whats that supposed to impy o_O;

Spiritmasters are the single most broken class of all of them.

5. Mercykiller

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=41339

"Broken" in a really profitable manner <_<

And deity abuse is definitely not breaking PvP.

6. Co-Piolet

Co-Piolet Getting there

[​IMG]
    *Imply

7. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I will never ever ever use that myself ever. Also I meant broken in terms of servants being generally broken to hell, most abilities not doing their full effects or random things like that for spiritmaster. But in all honesty the class is doing pretty well :3

-Deity abuse: agreed, it is breaking PvP without a doubt. I always thought the existance of deitys in aion was a bit shakey... but on an aion private server? It's ****ing retarded lol.

but in terms of things a solid 90%+ of the skills/passives are working on this server, as well as the maps are functioning for the most part (void flight abusers). Overall PvP is not "broken" but it is defiantely bogged down a fair amount by the bugs :S

Sir/madam/karissa.... /care... /care.

8. Mercykiller

You just went round in circles trying to avoid saying I'm correct, then went ahead and pretty much contradicted yourself.

I'm surprised your application hasn't been approved yet.

9. Aegis

Aegis Guest

No, I didn't. Spelt out more clearly.

-PvP itself isn't broken.

-Deity implementation is the most retarded idea they could have done in my opinion

-There are many bugs (such as flight abusers) but most of the skills and core features of PvP are left untouched and working properly.

So don't tell me I contradicted myself when I clearly didn't.

--------

In terms of the application they either want me or they don't... doesn't matter to me. Either way I was offering a free service and I am more than capable, so meh.

10. Mercykiller

PvP is horridly unbalanced, a class with invincibility = broken PvP

Btw, "broken PvP/classes" and "unbalanced PvP/classes" pretty much mean the same thing.

You're telling me.

11. Aegis

Aegis Guest

And you called me a pseudo-intellectual.

#1: All people who abuse that invincibility bug should be/ will be reported and removed.

#2: All PvP does not involve you running into a spiritmaster or a deity.

-All other pvp is working pretty much fine.

12. Mercykiller

Let's not bring that up again, lest someone agrees with me and gets you banned again.

#1: Just like fliers.
    #2: 1 out of every 3 players abusing one, or more, of the multitude of balance breaking bugs is fair play, I guess.
    #3: Except when carl gives donors gear like this, and the fact that DP is broken almost completely, so anuhart is almost impossible to get, ergo people with ABG are nigh untouchable.

13. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Sanctus is no longer a GM, due to a wide array of reasons that are unrelated to him stepping down "respectfully". "Smoke and Mirrors" as you like to say.

So no, I'm no longer scared to tell you you're point is falsified lmao.

So GG you look like a moron for that one.

#1: Report them, not everyone flys.

#2: Stop pulling statistics out of you're ass.

#3: donations have always been mainly aimed at selling people powerful gears, else no one would donate honestly. In terms of DP the new dev who already has been flamed, has already stated he adressed issue with DP and getting to tahabata. So that will help mow down large issues.

In terms of what you linked, I can link aion testing gears too. I would easily notice if someone had been parading around in these. Carl hasn't given these out as far as I know. Only person I'd question having been given one of those pieces of gear would have been Alente.

14. Mercykiller

You're the moron, because it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the person who gave you that attractive title also probably advised Sanctus to infraction train you.

#1&2: And that good sir, is why you should be an AM.

#3:That remains to be seen. Patch hasn't been applied yet. Hence why PvP is still broken.

And it will be broken even after DP is patched. Anuhart only gave people a chance when fighting donors. Not even ABG will save you from deity abuse.

15. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Then they can bring it on, cause I definately am interested in seeing myself banned again for another falsified point made by an adolescent. Or are you trying to bluff, trust me when I tell you I'm good at telling when a poorly endowed chiwawa is bluffing, Mercykiller <3.

#1/2: Indeed, I would make a severe dent in the bug abusing population

#3: Mmmmhm, cause all pvp is definately broken as I said way earlier in this thread.

16. Mercykiller

*chihuahua

When someone accuses you of being a pseudo-intellectual when you derail their thread with copy/paste from wikipedia, then they're obviously adolescents. Of course. And when you get banned for doing it, then it's obviously a falsified accusation.

#1/2: The popcorn industry would flourish like never before.

#3: *Definitely. I seem to recall broken PvP being one of your main QQing points when your previous GM application was denied. Balance definitely hasn't improved, so I'll just go ahead and assume you're being good for your GM application, because deny it as you might, we both know how childishly you covet the position of AM.

17. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Totally knew you couldn't resist that, chiwawah <3 (get it, wahhh wahhhh I'm crying cause of deitys and broken pvp and all I can do is fan the flames cause I am a baby wahhhh wahh.) Grow a pair man. For christ sake.

I actually haven't used wikipedia since I was in english-ish like class last year. Its awesome because you can basically rehash everything a page says and then cite the **** out of the things below. :surprised:

Of course, when someone abuses their power and spam infracts someone only because they were predisposed and biased to a riddiculous hate towards someone.

#1/2: Nice, then I'd better get investing. Actually, I think you have it covered.

#3: Balance has been improved, significantly. If you don't get that then that isn't my fault. I mainly *****ed about things that were resolved, finally.

I don't honestly give a shit, if they want me they'll take me. I've said that multiple times.

And I clearly have no issue showing that.

18. Mercykiller

You're the one QQing that I'm pointing out how PvP isn't as balanced as you claim, and that Sanctus banned you for being retarded, and Alente gave you that silly title to showcase just how retarded people think you are.

Sure you don't. Except the last time you applied you spent a month or two just basically rage-posting how this place isn't worth a shit because they didn't hire you.

Oh, and @ #3:I'll take Insignias, which everyone can use, over Deities and invincibility spamming, thx. Obv an SM isn't going to complain about PvP being broken now that he gets to be broken in a good way, for a change.

19. Freelancer

Freelancer Proficient

))<>(( forever <3

20. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I am not qqing about it. I am saying PvP is more than fine and you're qqing and screaming blood murder about the server, as always. If you can't help and you aren't interested then get the **** out lmao.

A month or two? You sure? Incase I forgot you didn't know that I was actually roided out at that time and was having girlfriend issues and I was venting everywhere like a crybaby.

So don't act like you kno me <3

I'd take insignias over it too, your point being what exactly?

And I don't abuse it, so GG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.