1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Merge problem, not all characters transfering?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by sherry, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sherry

sherry Proficient

Carl..clear your "server cookies" again so they can transfer lolz

2. czarnax

czarnax New Member

Sherry it's really not working - I cleared cookies like 5 times a day and I have "active player transfer" continiously for like 3 days now....

3. czarnax

czarnax New Member

Could someone of the Staff do something with this "active player transfer" please.... its still not coming off.... ad I still can't transfer my stuck character from test server to Lumiel...

I know that You really have lots of stuff to fix and do - but for some ppl those transfers are really important... So please check what's wrong with it please...

4. sherry

sherry Proficient

That was what i ment, carl needs to clear his database cookies, on his side like he did when it started to work

5. czarnax

czarnax New Member

Yuppiii finally all my characters are on Lumiel - Admin moved my last char there - Ty Sooooo Much - Really

With Kisses Ishaa :*

6. Fervid

Fervid Ⓣⓞⓨ Ⓢⓞⓛⓓⓘⓔⓡⓢ Forum Legend

This server has the absolute worst support ever!

2 people like this.
  7. Fervid

I hope that any new players coming to this server read threads like this to see how horrible the admins treat their player base. This kind of support is appalling.

Don't treat me like i'm a hacker, or a bug abuser! I didn't do anything in the wrong. My character getting lost in this server transfer was not my fault. The admins can easily fix it, but instead they choose to ignore it and sweep the problem under a rug. Well I'll continue bumping this thread until my problem has been resolved.

I have sent multiple PM's, informed the GM's, and it's been A MONTH since I could log in. Pay attention!

1 person likes this.
  8. Platon

Platon New Member

good lucky dude :)

9. Fervid

I hope that any new players coming to this server read threads like this to see how horrible the admins treat their player base. This kind of support is appalling.

Don't treat me like i'm a hacker, or a bug abuser! I didn't do anything in the wrong. My character getting lost in this server transfer was not my fault. The admins can easily fix it, but instead they choose to ignore it and sweep the problem under a rug. Well I'll continue bumping this thread until my problem has been resolved.

I have sent multiple PM's, informed the GM's, and it's been A MONTH since I could log in. Pay attention!

10. Fervid

11. Fervid

12. Fervid

13. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

At this rate I don't think Alente will EVER address our problems. Come on bloody kiwi, it's not that hard to reply PMs.

14. Fervid

15. imouto

imouto New Member

im surprised youre not banned on the forums fervid, i got an infraction from just saying negative things about an update. it seems they just dont care about this problem, or theyre just too busy not banning hackers or bug abusers.

16. Sileria

Sileria Expert Forum Legend

Okay Fervid, when you deleted your character because of the misinformation being spread at the time of the xfers - I thought it could be recovered from the database.

Turns out that's not the case. Carl has been looking in to what he can do but currently there really is nothing he can do about it. I'll let you know if that changes.

Moral of the story:

Don't listen to anyone who isn't staff when it comes to actions which may harm your account.

17. xBlackBirD

xBlackBirD New Member

Is there any actual ETA on character transfers? The 5 - 10 mins statement is far from true in my case. The first time i attempted moving my character i've only found out that it got cancelled one week later. My character is still at crystal, killing kerubiels. I've resent the transfer form about an hour ago, which is 50 more minutes than the average time stated. Is there hope or i can pretent to be ruler of the test server for the time being?

18. rAnCIO

rAnCIO New Member

Hello all, my char Axio is stuck and i wanna tranfer my other char Rancio but i can't because the server merge say me this You already have an active transfer !, help meeeeee!! :c

sorry for my poor inglish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.