1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Merge the only siege channels

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by buzaslan129, Jun 9, 2022.

?

MAKE THE GAME HARDER

1. YES

33.3%
  2. NO

66.7%
  1. buzaslan129

buzaslan129 New Member

Merge the siege channels ...

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

hehe...so you really think that all people all around the world, are all awake and ready to play a computer game at Any time everyone else is?

3. buzaslan129

buzaslan129 New Member

Yes , why not

4. Slogenn

Slogenn New Member

half of NA already does that lol it has people from all over the world and from friends who play on NA they say its atleast like 50%+ of the entire population so yeah its better to have a combined siege instead of no siege at all

5. loboram

You do know that there is a server/forum rule, that says that you aren't allowed to spread false rumours, right? If not, then please click the link in my Signature below ;)

I am asking because it seems really weird to me, that you would say that, since there is both Node Wars and Sieges happening. Might be that the guild you are in isn't participating?

6. Slogenn

Slogenn New Member

been in the guild dominating that scene for the last 4 years i think if anyone is gonna know whether it's alive or not it's probably me and my guild and my guild already ditched for another server cause they seem to care way more about the community and i know you literally volunteered to be an ass licker for gamez so i dont expect you to agree even if you did but in all honesty, gamez just got nothing special to offer anymore other servers become easier retail becomes easier while gamez stays the same (and at times goes backwards) it's not just opinions at this points it's facts EU population says it. and it got to a point where alot would agree retail has become easier than gamez even grinding wise you can literally make the same money per hour if not more lol gamez had their chance and i'm glad another server is finally surpassing it in such a huge blow cause gamez is only going downhill and people can't even voice their opinions calmly on platforms like telegram cause kolka hasn't heard of freedom of speech. and i mean it calmly literally asking question not even naming other servers and poof ban

anyhow, NA was the only alive server for a few months now but even NA players are starting to claim it's dying or already dead so i mean, true for years everyone have been complaining about numbers but it was never dying at a rate like this + it never had actual competition. but times change and so do other servers / retail while guess what gamez stays the same old shit, same bugs for the last 3 years while other servers fix bugs reported on the same day bugs that seem alot harder to even fix i know kolka doesnt care he just wants his paycheck and i somewhat respect that but yeah whoever is in charge of the server you failed miserably. call it rumors all you want, its literally all you and kolka do to every argument anyone brings up. hey man thats not facts hey man thats not true i know this and that better than you and you even go as far as arguing over topics you literally know nothing about i've seen you do it countless times on PVP topics and you think you can take a stance against people who invested years on those topics while all you did is sit back auto loop your wagon get on your keyboard and use fancy words to win arguments lmao

i know im legit wasting my time cause the level of ignorance from this server is beyond anything i've ever seen. and i know i'm likely to get banned but i can finally say with a happy heart that god im glad that gamez is going in that direction, the dedication from the community you had was unbelievable and they were the reason it even stayed alive this long. yet you like to take all the credit for that. you did nothing special, kolka did nothing special. all you had was a dedicated community who fought to keep this server on its feet.

7. meeeeep

meeeeep New Member

Shut up bloodhawks, you literally have no clue what you are talking about. As per usual... The sieges/nodewars happening are people killing snipes. Actual siege/nodewar pvp lasts more than 10min and consists of more than 5 people.

McConnel and Slogenn like this.
  8. loboram

Hehe, should have known. Oh well, not really going to keep fanning the flames of these very rude players, and I can only hope that this thread is closed soon.

9. buzaslan129

buzaslan129 New Member

I dont want to close this threat bc everyone need to know how is the server situation and how to increase server online
    If u checked cm its catching retail right now and gamez is more harder than retail. (I got 0 omni in 5 hours with special buffs)

10. buzaslan129

buzaslan129 New Member

U just sitting in here and saying make the game harder or dont want to special features like Horses that can move underwater.
    If this game like to retail it need so much events and players.

11. Slogenn

Slogenn New Member

its no secret. on retail 280AP players make anywhere from 700m - 1b an hour it's easy as hell nowadays. plus since theri pri-duo accessory rates are so high compared to ours they usually gamble dropped accessories and sometimes go out of an hour with 2b+ thats usually what i did on retail atleast. anyway tho yeah gamez is definitely only becoming harder

12. buzaslan129

buzaslan129 New Member

13. loboram

I would love to see the factual proof of this, so please if you want the players to believe you, then go to the retail-BDO servers, and create a video backing up what you say, WITHOUT ANY EDITING! You can just use an editor to "time compress it", you know make it run 2-5 times faster, that way it takes up less space and runs faster when viewed ;)

14. buzaslan129

buzaslan129 New Member

@loboram im sending retail discord trash data for u lets check it
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/798239043279388682/983140860919156797/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/798239043279388682/984194062011740290/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/798239043279388682/984497674726309918/6_9_2022-334313.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/798239043279388682/985040338689339462/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/798239043279388682/985285792903598090/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/798239043279388682/985498241078546492/unknown.png

They are avg drops and all of them different players

Lets check videos

lahn video loot breakdown https://imgur.com/JwsROXQ

Meaning 250ap +player can getting 600-800 m per hour in retail with no LUCK
    U can get 1b per hour with buffs.

Lets check gamez dropsss.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/970421539751227442/984037567034949673/Grind.png 1 hour gahaz farm
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/970421539751227442/986761796872462356/unknown.png 1 hour roud sulfur mine
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/970421539751227442/971438088184295474/unknown.png 1 hour omni
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...2/971415584526962808/2022-05-03_665636113.JPG https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/970421539751227442/971415584526962808/2022-05-03_665636113.JPG 1 hour orc
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/970421539751227442/970507178861555742/unknown.png 1 hour naga

All of them different players and different mobs usually.
    They are not mine ...

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
    Empire likes this.
  15. buzaslan129

buzaslan129 New Member

16. buzaslan129

buzaslan129 New Member

We dont need to proof anything bc everyone can see trash data in discord servers
    I can add more photo videos if u wanna but doesn't make any sense
    I took photos and videos to this server https://discord.gg/4PrzEHm in the trash data section
    Gamez drops from to my friends loot report discord i can send u if u wanna

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  17. loboram

@buzaslan129 First up, you are actually "hijacking" your own thread, and changing the thread topic here. That's not a good thing.
    Secondly, all those Retail-videos are only showing grey-loot (thrash loot) amounts, and ALL of them have the Agris Fever turned on. While none of the supposed screenshots from GamezBD (edited and no GamezBD watermark), are missing the actual videos showing what is happening.

So please, if you want to keep insisting about drop rates here on GamezBD, then please add your ideas to one of the Many other threads that already have been made. Guessing they were made by players who either don't understand the concept of Random, or who really wanted everything handed to them, without having to actually play the game at all.

Let's get back to this Thread's Topic, shall we?

Merging Siege Channels:
    Let's just start by addressing how badly you phrased the Voting question shall we? You are asking whether to make the game "Harder"? What does that even mean, could you please change the voting into: Merge siege channels Yes / No?

1. Not all players keep the same hours, since there are many timezones of players here on GamezBD. Hence there won't actually be More players on the Siege channel, at any given time of the day.

2. IF it REALLY is just more PvP, that you are all interested in, then why are there so many players, actively trying to chase away new players for our community? I mean that there are some really extreme "opinions/jokes" still being made daily (if not hourly), on the SERVER-chat channel. You know the chat channel that is supposedly for the whole server population, and that is automatically enabled for all new players?
    The amount of truly terrible stuff that is spewed out on that channel, against women, against gays, against other cultures, against pretty much ALL the GamezBD rules about "mutual respect and no persecution of...", is sometimes amazing. Now I get that it isn't all the time, and it is only a handful of players who do it, but it is still being done. Which means that new players, that have just arrived on the GamezBD community, see this happening, and that NOBODY is reacting to it. Of course they will think that GamezBD is terribly troll like, and fully of toxicity.
    Want more PvP? Then make sure that new players are received with open arms, and a welcoming smile. No more bullox shaite, that will make new players go away, okay? That means ALL the potential PvP'ers, have to stop each other from behaving like that, and start reporting players, who do not want to follow the most basic rules of the community.

3. MOST importantly, it is the PvP-players who literally create the PvP-content. So why the heck aren't you PvP'ing? I mean there are certainly enough players, who really want more PvP, so why not just create that for yourselves? Instead of Node-trading (when a guild leaves a Node open for the taking and goes to take another open Node), just actually start having Node-wars, That would certainly solve some of it.
    Also Sieges, don't be afraid to engage in massive battles. It is not because there isn't any PvP, but because the players are Choosing not to do it.
    The most obvious way to create even more PvP, is to split the largest PvP guilds up, into two or three new guilds. Possibly just have the players join existing other guilds, so that there are the bonuses that they are used to, and then ALL of you will have more PvP, Node-wars, and Sieges.

I seriously do NOT understand, why you are placing the blame of no-PvP, onto the shoulders of the Staff and management of GamezBD. When it is obviously NOT their problem, and it is Entirely up to the players, to create and actually engage in PvP?