1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Miniature Elephant Questline Issue

Discussion in 'Problems' started by cassiopeja, Sep 12, 2020.

1. cassiopeja

cassiopeja New Member

The questline starts with "The Adorable and Trusty Porter, Miniature Elephant" which makes you travel to Shakatu's Villa. Completion requirements are as follows: Talk to Dumaham and Serazad. Wierdly enough i don't seem to need a villa invitation to get into Shakatu's Villa, but you need one anyways for accepting the next quest so traded one with Dumahum (Merchant outside the villa who sells invitations). I tried both trading a 10 mill goldbar AND bought one fore pure silver, restarded my client, switched servers and bought them both ways 3 times each in total. Nothing allows me to accept the next quest in the quest line, from Serazad, and it just prompts me into a conversation with Serazad telling me i need the villa invitation to accept it.

I've followed several guides in detail to avoid errors. I've tried accepting this both on a seasonal character and a normal one.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  2. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

Do you have the physical scroll in your inventory when you try to talk to him?

3. cassiopeja

cassiopeja New Member

Yes, I have made sure I'm not making any silly mistake. I've done bartali on retail so I know how to do it all.

4. Puffery

Have you tried clearing cache?

5. cassiopeja

cassiopeja New Member

If you don't mind, please explain how cache might have anything to do with this. (Cleared cache just now, gonna try again in a short while)

Tried again now with the cache cleared, even bought a new invitation and nothing has changed. I think you need to realize I've done everything i can to make this work, it just is not possible. Something is bugged. I'd very much appreciated if anybody could take the time to look into this.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2020
  6. Puffery

Have you turned on All Quests types in settings?

Source

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020