1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mirumok Destroyer Offin nerf

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CBeleg, May 31, 2018.

1. CBeleg

CBeleg New Member

According to the GameZ BD Discord server's #boss-info channel, now that the initial hype is over, many of the Mirumok Destroyer Offin bosses despawn due to inactivity.

In my experience a few people always await the roar of this boss, like 10-15 but some of them has low gear so they get discouraged to fight it. They leave the site and for the first root 4-5 ppl stay there. I know that monster HP / DR can be adjusted from server side, so I'm asking if it would be possible to lower the difficulty of Mirumok Destroyer Offin boss fights so that regular attendants could kill it before the boss despawns. Can you make it?

Ps. before somebody starts nitpicking, yes, there are exceptions - sometimes proper boss kills with higher attendance numbers happen

Hakun likes this.
  2. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

I agree with you on this, especially since it seems our stats are lower in comparison to retail even with full Pen.

Example:
    Pick any class you have here on private server and on retail with the same level with the same set of armor ( V grunil, V taritas or V boss sets) and stand in front of a Gyfin Rhasia enemy on retail and than on the private server.

This test can also be done with a set of Duo armor with 5 helms attacking your for 5 minutes.

But if it's possible can it be done so that the boss scales based on players present or based on the amount of players that attacked it previously (something they use for Fates in FFXIV) it effects whether the next spawn's difficulty is higher or lower.

3. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Ap dp scaling on here is a bit different. Or bosses and certain monsters do too much dmg. As far as I know, ap dp formula is custom for gamez. Also accuracy evasion is not 100%. Which all factors in.

Hakun likes this.
  4. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

Yeh! that's what I noticed, but guess it's meant to prevent Evasion & damage reduction trolls or something. But PVE wise it makes things harder even with full Pen.

5. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

They just didn't get it right yet

Hakun likes this.
  6. Kiisa

Kiisa New Member

I agree, since the crystal breaking change came in people are not doing offin anymore because well the boss just oneshots everyone and it takes too long to kill meaning in a lot of deaths. Some adjust on it's stats would be appreciated for our smaller player base.

Hakun likes this.