1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Missclick wrong horse for Imperial Horse exchange

Discussion in 'Problems' started by vccm1999, Sep 19, 2023.

1. vccm1999

vccm1999 New Member

i have accident missclick my Horse for the Imperial Horse exchange system, the horse i want to exchange should be T7 but i use it on T9 Pegasus, i make this thread to ask Kolka can you refund that action for me thanks a lot and sorry for my problem

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to the GameZ-network forum. I am not a part of the Staff, but I am glad to help out where I can.

The best way to get this solved soon, is to write a Conversation to Kolka, by mouse-over'ing your forum name (top left corner), and choosing Conversation.
    Good luck with your further interactions, and hopefully your stay here at GamezBD will be a pleasant one.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Would have been very helpful, if you had come back and let us know, whether you got the problem fixed or not. A small thank you can go a long way.