1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Missing Crafting Exalted Soul Fragment

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Meow3, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Meow3

Meow3 New Member

Missing Crafting Item Exalted Soul Fragment

Attached Files:

2. Meow3

Meow3 New Member

Missing Option To Use Blessed Soul Fragment On Perilla's Star Alchemy Stone

Attached Files:

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there @Meow3, you seem new to me here on the forum, so welcome to the GamezBD forum community.

I am going to guess that you aren't too familiar with forums, and that is the reason you have chosen to post these bugs here like this.

If you had looked around for about 30-60 seconds more, you might have found the Report Bugs section: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/bug-reports.404/

You have to include certain things when making a bug report;
    Full description of what happened, and what was supposed to happen. Perhaps a link to the BDOcodex site.
    Some form of proof, such as a video or some screenshots, clearly showing the problem without any editing at all.
    Your family name/character name, which server it happened on, and how to make the error happen again.

So before these get deleted or closed, due to being in the wrong section, I suggest you go make some proper bug reports, thank you by the way :)