1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Missing family tab and Odore's Spirit Essence

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Ghelly, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Ghelly

Ghelly New Member

[​IMG]I've had my family tab disappear for about a week now. It randomly disappeared after a update and I have not been able to get it back. I had a Odore's spirit essence for my fairy in my family tab that has also disappeared. I have tried everything to try to get it back but nothing is working. I have tried resetting all my settings and have ran a force check on the files without any luck. I think my account is bugged. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2023
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there and welcome to the GameZ-network forum community. I am not a part of the GameZ-network staff, I just like helping out when I can.

I can see you made a couple of mistakes, but it is okay since most aren't familiar with how to use a forum.
    In order to present "proper pruf" (how it sounds), you have to add images and videos that are NOT manipulated in any way.
    So no cropping a screenshot, or blurring out certain areas, or anything at all like that.
    It is the only way to know for sure, whether you are presenting real "evidence" or not.

I suggest you check the "Fixing Most Errors/Problems" thread, down below in my signature you can find a link for it.
    It explains most of the mistakes made, that create game errors.

So please come back here if/when you find the solution, and tell us about it, since it will help others out.