1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Missing Gatherable Maple trees

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by VorrtaX, Jun 14, 2021.

1. VorrtaX

VorrtaX New Member

Bug Name:
    Missing Gatherable Maple trees
    Bug Description:
    I noticed that especially west of Soldiers Grave, in the "Southern Mountain Range" There's a ton of visually Maple tree-looking trees that are just never gatherable.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Compare to the Map over at somethinglovely.net and notice that a majority of trees are supposed to be gatherable, but aren't. Just enable show gathering locations and click on maple, it will display all gatherable maple trees.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Unfortuantely when you want a ressource, you will find that most of them already Have been gathered...this game does not give drops if the ressources already have been gathered by someone else.

Best thing you can do is go somewhere else and/or switch channels...best of luck to your life-skilling though...we certainly need more life-skillers here.

3. VorrtaX

VorrtaX New Member

I know how resource gathering works^^ However, there are some trees around the map that just NEVER yield resources. As in, you can't even interact with them. I just noticed that especially in the area I mentioned. This is also not related to other players gathering shortly before I arrived. I had gathering spots for myself for multiple hours, but there will always be some trees that just don't exist as interactable trees, in the middle of a bunch of other trees which work, and look exactly similar.

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Not all tress in BDO gatherable, some just decorations, so u just found em.