1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Missing Silver in Central Market

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Qiin, May 15, 2020.

1. Qiin

Qiin New Member

Hi Please help I was transferring items to my central market and then suddenly i lagged for some reason and went to reconnecting screen. after that my silver is gone i've been waiting for 10 hrs now and kolka also said "i cant help you with silver, we not have item search and restore services." i sold my pen zarka just to enhance a pen dande and now i got 0 silver to enhance anything :( i roughly lost 631m please help :(

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I think you should make a private conversation with either @Kolka or @Noyah to clear this up, since that doesn't seem quite right to me.

3. Qiin

Qiin New Member

I already did have a private convo with kolka and trust me even i was shocked with what kolka said. now im playing the game with 0 silver

[​IMG]

gg

Im a new player and hearing this discourage me to play the game especially when its not my fault and when the server lags out all of a sudden and make ur silver disappear forever.

4. loboram

I already said to try to have a conversation with EITHER of the other staff-members, also this isn't the way to make the staff be that helpful, it is not in your own interest to publicly be harsh towards them, it is something that has to be handled with a silky-touch and once again, I will try to make you have a conversation with the administrator then, @Noyah.

5. Qiin

Qiin New Member

oh i think u misunderstood me. i already said i had a convo with kolka and he said there's nothing he can do about it and i just posted a proof that i HAD that said convo if u find my post offensive then sorry lul

6. loboram

amazingly you seem to not want to hear me either...I know that you have talked to kolka, because you have now said so three times, but you haven't had a talk with noyah yet have you?

Not that it might change things, but who knows it may be a good thing to do...

Sorry that you lost some silver due to a minor server "roll-back", happens rarely and luckily it wasn't more than half a billion silver, it could have been a lot worse :(

The great thing is that it doesn't take that long to make that amount of silver on our servers.