1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

More Pearl Home Furniture

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RadiantCure, Jun 23, 2019.

1. RadiantCure

RadiantCure Witch of the Rainbow Forum Legend

I found it strange that the furniture sets have to be seasonal for a private server. I and a couple of other people enjoy furnishing our home and spend a lot of pearls for it. I believe it would be added revenue for Gamez when it's all accessible, but if there is a certain negative impact just to have all of them - I'd like to request for the following below to be re-added to the Pearl Shop, if at all possible [take my money please].

1. Zen Set
    reference: https://bdo.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/miscellaneous-database/set-names/zen/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2.Coral set
    3. Sewing Set

[​IMG]

[oh gahd the new jukebox has one of the most soothing music I've ever heard in dis game]​
    4. Winter Set

[​IMG]

5. Spring Set
    Reference: https://bdo.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/miscellaneous-database/set-names/spring/

[​IMG]

Ashkelan and Goldwirth like this.
  2. Goldwirth

Goldwirth New Member

^ Yes please, I would also love to have all those furnitures added to the Pearl Shop considering I am one of those people who would like more furnitures and overall Pearl Shop updates when it comes to furnitures, last time we only got the Goblin furniture and one part of Coffee Set and it was quite disappointing to be honest, please do add these furnitures to the Pearl Shop.

RadiantCure likes this.
  3. RadiantCure

I was honestly surprised that we only got a portion of that update. (◕︿◕✿)

Goldwirth likes this.
  4. Goldwirth

Goldwirth New Member

I was surprised as well, it was disappointing to find out that the new furnitures didn't make it in our server as if they were completely ignored, I hope this thread won't fall on deaf ears.

RadiantCure likes this.
  5. Ashkelan

Ashkelan New Member

Agree with OP, also please re-add the Elisir set, preferably in pearl shop, or it's it in webshop for a non stupid price preferably lol

RadiantCure likes this.
  6. RadiantCure

Oh crap they removed that too? dayumn I need another jacuzzi for my mansion in Grana. :( Yeah up that! Put Le'elisir set back!