1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mount XP is too low

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by jameeldark2012, Apr 5, 2021.

1. jameeldark2012

jameeldark2012 New Member

Bug Name:
    Mount XP is too low
    Bug Description:
    It says that mount XP is X 29 ( 29 times more than retail ) but it feels really slow i guess it like 2.9 times more
    . on other servers that has X40 mount XP you can level the mount to level 30 in 2-3 hours and i think if it's meant to be like this that it needs to be boosted so that horse breeding actually becomes more viable for silver making as selling horses is extremely hard with low players count and we have to do imperial delivery but if we can't level much horses then it's only a waste of time .
    How to reproduce/proof:

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

That counter display u not correct rate. Its x3 you right, its also declared on our website: https://gamezbd.net/info

jameeldark2012 likes this.
  3. jameeldark2012

jameeldark2012 New Member

Horse breeding is very enjoyable but it takes nearly more than 3 days straight non stop to get to max level on a single horse ! that's really imbalanced compared to other life skills just like fishing as i can fill my inventory 100 times a day with golden fish and get million every day ! please fix it thank you , i love u .