1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ms for cleric?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by samurai, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samurai

samurai Expert

woof legion ^^ XD

its my favorite word during those times where opposite race read it as nO_Ob >.<

2. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

MP.

For PVE might be good.

3. stratic

stratic Expert

I dunno if this really helps but i use on my cleric the heal boost ms .....

4. Cjxiv

Cjxiv Emperor's Eye Forum Legend

Yes, for PvE.

5. alexexe

alexexe Expert

I should answer this since the other guys don't know what they talking about...just get 3.5 block and 2.6 mr to resist godstones cuz u can't resist magic classes anyways...with almost 2.8mr and i don't resist like anything. I'm using less block and more mr only when i have a chanter cuz u can get 200+ block huehuehue.

PS: use antro chain hood for block
    idians for mr
    title for mr
    ring for mr
    Sauro accessories(u need myth noblecraft accessories to be max max)
    and u will get the max stats

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
    3 people like this.
  6. drakk92

drakk92 New Member

Or if u have enough set, u can try:

-set full mp for pve..
    -set full mr for zvz (zergs vs zergs) like in siel
    -set ma+mb to can hit like a monsters and kill easy in pvp

those options were the best in aion 2.5 idk now if this change or what..

7. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Well just from personal experience I find a helm with Concentration like MCC to be much much much more beneficial than an antro helm (since no armor gives concentration past 3.5 lol) or likewise that gives block. As for me I have 2 sets of maces and shields and just switch them back and forth one full block one full mr (switches between the 2800 mr and 3200 block and 3500 block and 2600 mr) Although Here I have always found MR to be a more useful stat vs most classes excluding templars really....And I guess everyone on lumiel stacks shit loads of ma because with 2800 mr i resist just about everything that isnt MA buffed with a skill...and well for that you have your defense buffs like prayer of focus etc....So much suppression <3. And For a title Aions chosen Extremely helpful ...You really cant beat 0.6 cast and 1.0 attack speed on a low pinging cleric its just fking op not to mention the extra 500 hp...vs what 8 more mr not even 1% chance extra to resist? (not really up to date on the latest mr titles if any)
    Totally agree MR idian is like sex on cleric.

and as for the

at least i answered his original question lol

(u need myth noblecraft accessories to be max max) looking these up right now :surprised:

8. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

And you simply just repeated what everyone else said. Use MR...With the Governor broken armours, socketing a cleric is easier than ever. You just need to slot MR and you'll still get a decent amount of block to boot. And then you just play around with a few slots till you get 2.5k MR+ and 3.2k+ Block.

Lets add in some +MR food to that list.

As for those mentioning MP, no class in the entire game needs to slot those. If you're short on stones for PvE armor, you're better off socketing some HP to survive a few more hits than MP. A simple Mana potion neglects factor of having higher Max MP. Slotting MP doesn't necessarily means you'll heal longer in PvE, it simply means more MP to use on the first round when your MP bar is full.

1 person likes this.
  9. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

Ye, but Alexxu is the God of Cleric.. i'd prefer to listen to him than to others : o

10. alexexe

alexexe Expert

On lumiel server we are actually using skill...like prayer of focus that is giving 1000k concentration not just 100 ;) But hey...if u wanna lose tons of other stats like magic sup, pvp def, ps def, block and etc what can i say.

not really...u need to use almost 2 parts with block and antro chain hood...that means i go for hybrid build and not full mr

11. vesiinabox

Well hey on Lumiel its easy mode pvp here on siel we have more than 10 people to worry about lol. That short prayer buff is only useful for a very short period when you have 15 or more people attacking you at once.
    PS def useless
    Block when you have a block switch Useless
    Magic Suppression that you get from that helm mediocre
    Far less MR ..far less useful
    Less Hp
    Pvp defence ....lol? omg that 20 less dmg zomg
    Oh yea and i get magic boost ;3
    In the long run that 99 concentration is going to do a hell of a lot more than your little 110 block..in fact it allows you to negate using Prayer as a "let me use skills" buff into a let me use this to decrease incoming damage buff which is far more useful. Extra 300 suppression to decrease gunner nuke chain for instance lol that along with fire buff and scrolls is like a iron skin vs gunners.

1 person likes this.
  12. Yaks

Yaks Banned

hi sista .... you speached about dis threat to me at breakfast table... i donnated many PHP today i buy governore set now .. i follow alexexe guide he speach pro many knownedge :whistling::whistling::kewl:

13. vesiinabox

Lol who said that chanter was any good ?

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f168/my-adventure-155776/

And anyone should be able to understand

Lumiel cleric low population less skills thrown at your face less heals
    Siel cleric High population full stigma More heals

Easy mode anyone?

14. alexexe

alexexe Expert

do u even know the formula for block? with 110 block u can block 11% more and the cap is 50% anyways
    do u even know the cd for prayer of focus and that u can cast instantly?
    and if u wanna be sarcastic u should know that antro is also giving 8 concentration so u have only 91 more concentration xD
    and if 15 ppl attacking u in the same time ur gonna die anyways...so u can keep that 91 concentration

15. Yaks

Yaks Banned

no pro temp.. meny mistake and bad weave k me and sista played on other server big temp play there call shielder he makes big dmg so ouch if you wan i 1v1 u siel now mail: XxDarkwallerxx ..... let make battle awts :bandit::ninja:

16. vesiinabox

That 8 concentration does next to nothing lol
    Yes 10 sec duration 1 min cd ....50 seconds without ...dunno how lumiel pvp is but siel pvp a group vs zerg usually lasts about 5 mins and yea generally its about 3 v 20-30 players..if you dont have that 91 -_- extra concentration your going to be interupted about 20 times or just interrupted to death.
    I only use prayer of focus for long cast skills rarely, or when im being nuked by a billion gunners and temps. Since i only need it for the stumble resist, and magic supression.

lol...which sever are we talking about here?

Sure Message Death lol.

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f168/...adiator-pvp-exodus-ft-oatcrisp-chibby-150539/
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f168/suhosin-templar-pvp-video-vol-4-ft-chikabangbang-145866/

I havent seen anythin impressive come out of Lumiel since momo's video ages ago ...so what?

1 person likes this.
  17. Revy

Revy New Member

I want to ask you guys something, is the Karhun Chain Set good enough to make a descent PvP as a cleric? Because APP isn't a bad set, but it lacks stats... Or the best choice for a PvP is to get that Mythic PvE armor? I'm asking, because I can't afford myself getting the new PvP set for governors (the one from the toll shop I mean) and as far as I know, you can't buy the governor sets in Katalam.

18. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

SHHH Im no longer a Clicker! lol >.>

19. alexexe

alexexe Expert

must be something about siel if u can survive 20-30 pls with 91 concentration

20. vesiinabox

Get ACD Set, Gonans set or yea a mythic pve set for a free set to pvp in ...prob the mythic tbh
    Im not saying I alone can survive that many ...lol get away from them perhaps but not tank lol i might tank 10 on my cleric depending on the circumstances...and if you want to be sarcastic ....its 91 Extra Concentration to be exact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.