1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My End-game account was hacked and cleaned

Discussion in 'Problems' started by notgeo, Sep 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notgeo

notgeo New Member

Hi there,

I was told by @Puffery to post here in order for it to be forwarded to @Kolka and @Noyah .

My GamezBD account seems to have been hacked. I just logged into my game and saw 5-6 of my characters undergoing the "deleting" process, so I cancelled it on all of them and logged onto my main character. I spawned underneath Velia and saw all my gear was missing (as you can see in the screenshots provided). I can see some of my stuff in the trash bag but I am unable to reclaim it all and the rest of it I am unable to find.

I have lost most of my webshop items alongside my level 20 caphras armour and fallen lord armour, as well as the infinite MP potion and a lot of other things which hopefully you can see via time stamps on the account before this happened.

I just now logged on via the Gamez website to change my password and I checked the "history" tab to see an IP address I did not recognize log into my account. I reverse-searched the IP address and it tells me it's from Paris, France but I suspect it may just be a VPN.

I have not given my account details to anyone in the almost 4 years I have been playing this server and I have over 2k hours across my characters so I hope this issue isn't taken lightly as I have poured a lot of hours and money into this account.

UPDATE: I am unable to log into my original Forum account as the email has been changed on it and I can see on my email address that A request for both a password and email change was made via a different IP address also.

It currently isn't letting me log into the GamezBD.net website with my account either.

I have included all the screenshots and clips below:
    clip showing some of the items in my trash bag: https://i.gyazo.com/f9e7e55a14c953b5dee87ca8edb10748.mp4

Attached Files:

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Family name?

Geo likes this.
  3. notgeo

notgeo New Member

Geo

That person commented on this post with my Forum account, they have changed the email and password for the Forum account as well as the Gamezbd account so I am unable to log into either

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

There were unusual activities in both accounts. Send me a private message, I will recover your forum account first.
    The person responsible for this has already lost his accounts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.