1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My items are deleted by Admin´s whit no reason and no refund, players try avoid trading.

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Suvorov, Jun 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

So, yesterday i loged my temp and half of my gear was missing. Since there are issues whit one of the staff members a month back, which admins didnt know to solve by normal way, i got some tought what happened. And i am as other players trading gear nomraly, I get all of these items deleted whitout any word or reason, or refund. Even im normaly and legal payd for them.

I will not donate any more money to this server, where admins dont know how to work whit the staff members. This is just ridiculous.
    Its like i throw the money to the admin faces for free, which i will didnt do definitely if i know that.
    Even i asked Puddles month back after i finished the trade, if he can check my gear if is legal= no answer and reply at all. Which making me mad.
    So items whit total cost of 40K credits (only half of the gear, includintg the rare remos price from private donations) are deleted cuz one of the staff members make a fail month back, so i payd the money for other person or What the fuck u admins mean by this.

This server are stoped to be serious to players, even me and im play here 7 years.

And here is reply from Puddles, instead of some effort here is his answer:

"Nothing much we can do about it.
    I am sorry you lost items."

Thanks

Iknowright, Nehal and Chosenmage like this.
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I understand your frustration Suv but all the items that were illegally obtained from GM abuse have been removed.
    If you have any more questions regarding this matter please send me a PM.

-Closing this.

3. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Technically, the admins didn't get any money off of you, since the items were not bought from the webshop. You said it yourself, you traded someone for it.

As what @Noyah said, further discussion about this issue will be handled through PM's. Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    Chosenmage likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.