1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mythic AP Wings Error Message

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Sorcalicious, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Sorcalicious

Sorcalicious New Member

When attempting to purchase Mythic Wings form the NPC in Marchutan and Error message says, "Insufficient Ceramium Medals for Purchase." Yes, I have enough medals, did try to reload, nothing helped. Thanks! Sorc

2. eliuel0109

eliuel0109 Getting there

upload_2022-8-11_18-15-42.png
    Same error

Sorcalicious likes this.
  3. Sorcalicious

Sorcalicious New Member

So...is there anyone actually supporting this server?

4. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

server dead . no have any gm in game

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
  5. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

I wouldn't. I did my little donating for some kewl stuff but then he completely changed all the terms, this company is not a good one but a take your money and then play with less then 100 ppl. AionAmerica has hit 1000 ppl and it's sadly a grind fest but I don't give to much effort. There's other games that are way more fun. I log on and chat with friends and then go play other games when my buddies when they log on.

6. Sorcalicious

Sorcalicious New Member

There is a GM, However, the most there seems to be on server are maybe 20 at most, and they serve other games platforms...not an excuse to ignore issues with this server but this is a possible reason. Carl or whomever is working this server I would like to address a couple of questions:
    1. DC's are a big problem is there something you would recommend to alleviate that?
    2. Mythic Wings are still not available, you said that the fix would take place at the next update.
    3. When is the next update, we have been assuming that it took place weekly?
    4. Lack of ability to purchase or acquire Mythic Supplements, Blood Marks are gone.
    5. New Event... by brining back the Circus and the Treasure chest event you could address the Supplements as well as give folks a different look from the current one which has been a place for quite a while now.

Thanks for your assistance in these matters.