1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[NA] Looking for a Social Guild, Roleplaying Would be Cherry on Top

Discussion in 'Black Desert Guild Hall' started by Trylissia, May 7, 2021.

1. Trylissia

Trylissia New Member

Hello there~

I'm Liss and obviously I am looking for a new guild to call home. I'm a very social sort of person, so I'm looking for a guild with that sort of atmosphere. I'm happy to participate in guild events and quests. I'm not great at solo progression, but I'm always down for group activities and progression. LOL. I enjoy roleplay, but it isn't something that I have to have in my guild.

I'm a returning player to GamezBD. I have played in the past and recently decided to return. I am restarting from the ground up as I have grown since I last played and have a better overall understanding of the game. Enough to, hopefully, not repeat previous mistakes. XD

Anyway, if you think that your guild has a place for me, please send me a message on here or in game @ Family Name: Trylissia.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I know it is a bit of a long shot...but if you consider trying the connection speed to EU, then you might have more options...yeah I am aware of the time differences, and that you would have to start over...but it is a possibility, although I do have a US account as well as a Guild over there, but I am unlikely to go there anytime soon.