1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[NA] [SilverBullet] - Guild that emphasize peace of mind. [English]

Discussion in 'Black Desert Guild Hall' started by RokuVI, Sep 13, 2019.

1. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

[​IMG]
    " In folklore, a bullet or other weapon cast from silver is often one of the few weapons that are effective against a werewolf, witch, vampire, or other monsters. The term is also a metaphor for a simple, seemingly magical, solution to a difficult problem: for example, penicillin was a silver bullet that cured many bacterial infections. "

The purpose I formed SilverBullet is just like its name, to provide a solution to players that is without guild, or tired of war & guild mission, who seeks for a freedom gameplay. Members are able to enjoy full guild buffs, receive daily Guild Attendance Reward, get updated information of GamezBD, discuss about the game, access to the guides on our discord, while following the only requirement: truculent behaviour restricted.

[​IMG] SilverBullet
    Recruitment:
    Guild that emphasize peace of mind.
    LF AFK / Solo players
    ■ Full Guild Buffs
    ■ No War & G.Mission req.
    ■ Discord w/ bot, no mic req.
    ■ No GS req.
    ■ Don't cause trouble
    ■ Ban troublemaker

Language : English

If interested, send application at Guild menu. Just search our guild name at the text bar of guild recruit page 'Adventure' tab and click 'Join' to apply. Ping me at discord for inquiry.
    Join our guild's discord server : https://discord.gg/3CePvza
    * Our discord server has bot that post Announcement from GamezBD, World Boss Info, Boss timer and Golden Bell notification.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    Jujuba and themanlie like this.
  2. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Latest update :
    - We have Guild Attendance Reward now
    - Our guild's discord server is now equipped with bot that receive instant update from GamezBD, and giving SD reset notification (based on GamezBD telegram).

3. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Latest update :
    - All members have the right to ask Guild Master to max their daily pay* now. It starts with 365,000 Silver when you first joined. To collect your daily pay, go to the 2nd tab of the guild menu (G) and click the 'Collect Money' button at the bottom. If you forget to collect your daily pay, it will not save it for you and you won’t get double the amount the next day.

* How much max daily pay you can get, it depends on how much Guild Total Activity (GTA *laugh*) you earn** and how active you are. E.g. if you reached 100,000 GTA, you can get maximum of 730,000 silver daily pay. And so on until you reach 300,000 GTA, you can get maximum of 5,000,000*** silver daily pay. Due to guild fund concern, I will try to adjust the daily pay so that guild fund will not become negative, we will try our best to increase the guild fund as well.
    ** If you participate in guild quests you will earn GTA. You can check it at Activity column in the 2nd tab of the guild menu, the white digit is your GTA.
    *** For daily pay that is 1 million silver up until 5 million silver, 10 guild members including you have to be online at the same time to receive your pay. We can always cap your daily pay at 999,999 silver if you worried there will be not enough 10 members online in your timezone in future.

How to contact your SilverBullet Guild Master? Best to find RokuVI at our guild discord, as most of the time he is AFK in game *laugh* but he will be checking discord daily.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  4. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Latest update :
    - Although we are an AFK Guild, we have member that is interested in PVP practice now, including myself.
    - Feel free to ask us in our guild's discord server, or in-game for a PVP practice.

Trial character feature is a great tool to help out new players to test out all classes full pre-awakening and post-awakening skill without spending time leveling. It is also a great tool to help PVP practice by switching to different trial classes, that available with trial gear.
    Go to Character Selection screen, switch to 'Trial Character' tab, to start create your trial character. You are unable to create trial character in Arsha Channel.

*You will have a maximum of three Trial Character slots available. You can delete and create a new Trial Character if you run out of slots.
    *If you go to NPC Haz in Battle Arena, he will offer trial character a wide array of items and gear from his exclusive shop, and the the option to add Skill Add-ons.
    *Trial Characters do not affect your Family Fame and cannot request/receive/complete certain contents such as attendance rewards, in-game mail, Challenges (Y), Node investment, and Guild Bonuses.
    *Trial Characters can Duel with characters that are not Trial Characters, but will not receive any benefits or bonuses for doing so.

5. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Latest update :
    Just want to Bump

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  6. rodocamilo

rodocamilo New Member

Well, recently I learned about the existence of this black desert server and decided to give it a try. I have some experience in BDO in server NA and SA, in both I reached level 60 and I would like to join your guild while slowly progressing in this server (for work issues the time I have available to play is minimal, I will leave the character afk most of the time) and on the weekends to be able to play actively and contribute as much as I can with guild missions. I hope they can receive me.

7. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Sure you're welcome to join, either pm me in game, or join our guild discord server.
    This guild is built to help new comers, and idle players, therefore I won't ask any contribution from you, join us and just enjoy the game, no stress ;)

8. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Part of our Moments,

9. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Bump with Part of our Moments,

10. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

11. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

12. remilafo

remilafo New Member

still alive?

13. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Yeap, alive
    [​IMG]

14. remilafo

remilafo New Member

I want in... family name: Lafo

invite request sent..

15. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Thanks for the contact ingame, unfortunately we are not pvp oriented, all the best to you finding guild that suits you.
    (We do pvp practice on battle arena, and duel is always welcomed. Members do join Olympiad and Red BattlefieldBut as well. But I'm against members to pk players on non-arsha channel without valid reason.)

16. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

17. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

18. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

19. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Photobomber Bump
    [​IMG]

20. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>