1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Narcs Crimson Tear

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Kalet, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Kalet

Kalet New Member

Please is realy hard to get? I try from Friday is event 20% loot drop ich day 12 hrs till now and is still not drop I farm here around 150 Narc erar accessory Dark red soulstone 264 Great Marnies stone 9 I have total 72300 mobs kill so aprox shaman is about 20 000 - 25 000 and total time is 60 hrs this already borders on common sense

2. sweatyboy

sweatyboy New Member

These pieces are based on RNG, and could take anywhere from 1 hour to 1000 hours. Even with increased drop rates, it still takes a long time.

These potions are not supposed to be very easy to get, but rather chase items. They are meant to take time. For what its worth, it took me over 150 hours at Manshaums to get the Tear. Again, its all randomness. I got the Blood Wolf piece in less than 5 hours, and have multiple of them. The Tear took me very long, and the Tshira piece even longer.

In reality, you actually haven't grinded much at all. 60 hours is incredibly low. 72k mobs is also very very low. Are you grinding the most efficient rotation? What is your AP/DP? What class are you?

Also, on retail 60 hours is literally nothing. Some people took over 1000 hours for the Tear alone.

3. Kalet

Kalet New Member

AP292/DP350 I try do only Shaman not all mobs so shaman is aprox 20 000 - 25 000 I play Mystic on one way circle I kill 21 Shamans I thing on Loto is more chance to vin like this :)

this is incredible such a style of play only discourages players and uninstalls the game and that's why fewer and fewer people play a person who has 3-4 hours a day would find half a year and after a few days, it would rather stop playing a simple solution.for example 70hrs / 3 hrs per day is 23 days
    so player which plays 3 hours a day would take 23 days to do it and prefer to uninstall each and play a different game

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2021
  4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Avoid double posts @Kalet, read Forum and Server Rules available at my signature to avoid being punished. I have merged your last two posts, next time, please use the edit tool.

I can understand and relate to your frustration, but Black Desert have no easy steps when it comes to end game. If you find it hard to get, imagine on retail that has no bonus to drop rate? Does no good to you comparing yourself to others when BDO is a game based on lucky... You may find it hard to get this piece, but other parts may come easily.
    And yes, uninstall the game is always a choice if you can't handle it. You don't have to play a game because it's hyped or anything, play what you like. If a game has a system that you don't like, drop it and find other game to play.

5. Kalet

Kalet New Member

I'm sorry but I don't know how to combine it I don't know much about it,I apologize once again, by no means do I want to break the rules