1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Naval Karma Broken

Discussion in 'Problems' started by rngcarry, Mar 24, 2021.

1. rngcarry

rngcarry New Member

Ended up Negative Naval Fame and cannot access any port that has a ship of mine. The quest from Han to recover Naval Fame doesn't seem to be in game yet. Tried to submit a ticket ingame but i don't think its working atm. Any help would be extremely appreciated

2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Might wanna try reading your character window under naval fame about being negative ;).

Battlehorns and Noyah like this.
  3. rngcarry

rngcarry New Member

4. rngcarry

rngcarry New Member

retail actually was having people submit tickets to have their boats moved to kuit until they were able to implement the hans mission....that would be cool but idk when anyone will answer me on this

5. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Yes, sorry for my inconsiderate comment, was trying to be silly. I was reading about naval stuff and remember seeing that someone got a new boat (the free or quest bartali sail boat) and used that to build karma back up? Are you not able to go to kuit isle and maybe transfer your current boat? Seeing how no one answering maybe try to get that bartali boat and have friend or guild sail you to kuit to register it.

6. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

You have to do like everyone else, like retail did back when they didn't had this quest (which probably gonna be available on next build update).
    Take your boat and kill some sea monsters, you'll recover your naval fame.

7. Ascendism

Ascendism New Member

Kill ghost ships in the Sea of Silence, go back to kuit a few times. It's not that difficult, just time consuming, as intended.